Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam Massage Liverpool  (Read 844 times)

Offline Bronn

Afternoon All,

Some feedback from me on this place today. Not been for a while and it was actually my intention to go elsewhere- External Link/Members Only  However they only had one girl working and she had a booking shortly after my arrival. I didn't find her especially attractive enough to wait/go back later, so I called in at Siam just down the road.

Only two girls working, one of which was 'Jo'/Joanna who I have seen before- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123697.0 The other girl wasn't to my taste whereas Jo is, looking particularly fetching in the low cut top and daisy dukes again.

However that's where the compliments end I'm afraid and hence the negative review. The massage was as before and got me in the mood, but she didn't ask if I wanted extras, which annoyed me :dash: She knew why I was there and rather repeatedly asked me 'are you ok', which I'm sure was her prompt for me to ask her, but of course then weakens my arm when it comes to negotiating. In the end I didn't get to turn over, as she had spent that long on my back and so on and the other girl shouted from reception that time was up.

I won't be going to see her again.

Cheers,

Bronn

Offline markballoon

This was the one i seen the other day.  I did get the 'Are you ok' lark off her.  She did tickle my balls a bit and she took the initiative if i wanted anything else massaging.  I've put her name down as Jonah not Joanna.