Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivanka Massage Marylebone  (Read 4300 times)

Offline summit1

External Link/Members Only

Preferring FBSM and after reading other reviews on here I thought I would give Ivanka a try

Two minute walk from Marlyebone station. Basement flat, very clean. nice bedroom lit with candles. very clean bathroom with fresh towels etc

COMMS
text early morning for massage later that afternoon. Initially no response but then responded about an hour later, very apoligetic saying she was in session so couldnt respond sooner. Couple of texts later and all was arranged

MEET
Ivanka met me at the door, quick kiss and offered be a glass of champagne before leading me to bedroom. I decided to take a quick shower first before returning to lay on the bed for the B2B massage. Massage was ok with lots of warm oil, combination of sliding up me and then grabbing under, playing with my balls. Turn over, bit more of the same then good HR until I explode all over

all and all an enjoyable experience

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Hi. How long roughly was the B2B on your front (you lying on your back.
Photos look amazing but assume photoshopped so how good did she look?
Can you comment on attitude and friendliness?

Offline Blazed

Thanks for the review, she sounds interesting.

I agree with the poster above though, any more details in regards to her appearance and attitude?

Were you allowed to play with her?

Offline Qwerty69

Op I'm also interested in seeing her. Can u confirm what her English is like? Was it one pop only? Could you touch her everywhere? Was she a super fit I.e. Her pics look good. Or are they heavily photos shopped

Offline JamesJ

I have seen her twice and reviewed her on here so can help with those questions. Hope this helps....

Her English is absolutely perfect and she is a lovely girl. Obviously the photos are touched up- I don’t think you’d ever find portfolios type photos where that isn’t the case. I can assure you that isn’t to mask anything; she is a great looking girl.

I have never asked about multiple pops although her website states +£20 for that.

As far as I’m aware it’s no touching at all. I haven’t attempted to test the water there but think that’s made clear somewhere on her site.

I’d say you roughly turn over at about the 40min mark.

Sir Lancealot

The site says £120 an hour. That seems well OTT if no touching or interaction is permitted. Much better vfm elsewhere.

Offline summit1

Hi. sorry for late reply.

Agree with JamesJ; perhaps his previous review prompted me to visit.

£120 for the hour, which is quite expensive

girl in photos is definately her but she now has shorter hair

Excellent English, quite chatty and on a personal level - she was telling me her plans for that evening

Approx 40 mins on my front then turn over, I would say 10 mins frontal B2B then she moved down bed for HR. No touching allowed and she positions herself so that difficult to touch

Big bonus is she does not clock watch. I was in there well over an hour 20 but no sense of urgency. She told me she always keeps an hour between appointments