Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katya NaughtyGirlXXX – A Russian on tour in Glasgow  (Read 1506 times)

17 review(s) for Katya NaughtyGirlXXX (12 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

Cost £80 for 30min
Looks Reasonable looking girl facially 6/10. Body is ok at best IMO, bit of a paunch, plump arse with cellulite 6/10.

Age Late 20’s poss early 30’s
Services FK, OWO, OK shag in few a positions.
She does Rimming & Swallow for extra she informed me when I booked.
Attitude Slightly cool, no real connection despite my best efforts.

Really friendly telephone manner, happy to chat and confirm services etc, got a good vibe. Text with address as soon as call ended.

OK place near Cowcaddens, Sandstone tenement with spacious room & good bathroom, clean towel.

Back from the shower, she just said get undressed and got her kit off in a slightly cold atmosphere.
Bit of FK then the cock decontamination that I read about so was expecting it, anti bacterial spray with wet wipes, never had that one before, a bit OTT.

Her OWO is good, attempts DT with eye contact but doesn’t go near the balls or anything further south. Good 10 mins of this.

On with the cover, cowgirl, then reverse CG. Going through the motions type of thing, her efforts in CG/RCG were a bit meh!
Mish was better as I was in charge of the pace, bit of FK as I banged away to my hearts content, legs wrapped around me, legs wide apart, feet at her ears, till I emptied both barrels in her pussy. By the noises she was making she seems to enjoy a good pounding in mish

Quick shower & left on the 35 minute mark, no rush to get me out.

POSITIVES Friendly enough girl, no clock watching.

NEGATIVES A good bit older than advertised, Not as good looking as photos would have you believe, face and body. No fingering. No DFK

Offline Johnnyx

Aye, thanks for the review, Would completely agree with you here, she is a complete clean freak but in this line of work, you can't complain  :thumbsup: