Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina Elizabeth Plymouth  (Read 462 times)

luv2tung

Real or fake?
Tend to think real
Anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline jlike

Seems ok but £100 for a half hour :scare:

luv2tung

Seems ok but £100 for a half hour :scare:

I tend to book an hour anyway. £150 is pricey but seems to be the going rate now

Offline Mr_Pink

Nice, pricy / going rate though. I will add to Mr P hot list.

Offline JimmySW

Added to my Plymouth HL! I love petite girls, the only negative thing is Discretionary FK.

bristolqwerty

Her 1.5hr outcall is too steep for someone untried on here.  That’s stopping me from considering booking.   Nice looking girl though, do like them petite, brunette and clad in black stockings.
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

CornishLad78

Looks nice and notice she offers anal  :yahoo: so might justify the slightly higher price if she actually does it  :unknown: that said she only lists oral which could mean oral without is not an option or just a tactic to stop her having to offer it to everyone, there's a few girls in Plymouth who do this and agree with JimmySW as French kissing would be a must for me especially at these prices.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 01:05:34 pm by CornishLad78 »

Offline AVFC1982

Put this way £100 for 1/2 hr with her would be a bargain compared to £100 ph with poppy-Anne in Plymouth.

Offline Mr_Pink

Put this way £100 for 1/2 hr with her would be a bargain compared to £100 ph with poppy-Anne in Plymouth.

Poppy Anne  :vomit:  :vomit: she has to pay me 100 and even then I would turn it down.