Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage & bj goes with the letter M in her emails and in Belfast  (Read 3457 times)

Try it

Craig’s list I posted an add)
So after posting an add in the above looking rewarded fun
It wasn’t to long before just this initial by the name of M replied
She was a black girl with a more than a handful set of titties
Any ways after a few quick email chats between us we arranged a meet
Location north Belfast, the area wasn’t the best but either was Her flat
But that didn’t away fun we had,finding the place was easy good clear
Directions, so I arrive we chat before I strip and ready for my massage
  :thumbsup: it was nice bit rough but seeing her in a skimpy outfit with them big boobs out def was with it finished with nice bj, no cim but took hold of it well, nice girl curvy but also good chat felt safe
And enjoyed so guys def worth a visit ENJOY X :thumbsup:

Offline Travelaround

What's the easiest way to find her was it near an asda??

Offline Silver35

Have you a number or  email address
Banned reason: endless questions zero contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mkdng

In red at top of review page

- Include a profile or website link. If no link is available, please include contact details (e.g. phone number).
- Include town / city in the subject.

Offline Silver35

Banned reason: endless questions zero contributions.

Offline jimbob111

Useless 'review' that tells us fuck all. We have no idea who he saw or how to contact her

Try it

Very easy JIMBOB I had an add on Craigslist like I said mybe you should try it

Offline Greg05

Very easy JIMBOB I had an add on Craigslist like I said mybe you should try it

Jimbob is right, what you posted is useless. Are we to wander onto Craigslist and hope the scrabble queen appears?

Try it

Will it’s not that hard to do unless there’s a we want in yaa

The man1

Try it

£50 well worth it just put an add on Craig list looking massage she answered to within an hour good luck if you try it def nice girl

Offline Randall_graves

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, gave it a try and got nothing but spam and gay guys messaging me. Either you post something of use to the forum, or don't post anything at all. This cryptic bullshit is of no use to anyone.

Offline Mkdng

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, gave it a try and got nothing but spam and gay guys messaging me. Either you post something of use to the forum, or don't post anything at all. This cryptic bullshit is of no use to anyone.

Well said Randall and your a brave man posting on craigs list and TOFTB

Try it

Feel sorry for you Randall how you can’t manage to even do that rite, And cryptic lol wise up what do you and your boyfriend who commented underneath not get,  your adds on Craig’s list must have been sum fun 2 cocks !!
You 2 would be better getting together and writing to jimble fix it clearly that’s why yous we’re getting his type of add
If yous have it in yas yous would be better writing adds to each other why do Yous bother   :yahoo:

STAR-LORD

Feel sorry for you Randall how you can’t manage to even do that rite, And cryptic lol wise up what do you and your boyfriend who commented underneath not get,  your adds on Craig’s list must have been sum fun 2 cocks !!
You 2 would be better getting together and writing to jimble fix it clearly that’s why yous we’re getting his type of add
If yous have it in yas yous would be better writing adds to each other why do Yous bother   :yahoo:

Ever seen this video, or heard this song? Try it, as it sounds very fitting for you indeed, to cater to your tastes and likes. Enjoy. :hi:

External Link/Members Only

:music: :music: :music: :music: :music:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 01:18:26 am by STAR-LORD »

Offline Mkdng

Ever seen this video, or heard this song? Try it, as it sounds very fitting for you indeed, to cater to your tastes and likes. Enjoy. :hi:

External Link/Members Only

:music: :music: :music: :music: :music:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Try it

Offline JohntyJ

Must admit guys I’ve used craigslist a couple of times, yes you get a lot of scammers on it, but I’ve met a couple of good girls just out to have some fun, some have been punts also, but most are struggling students and moms, so I’m happy to pay some money towards their costs. So
Sometimes it works out

Offline Greg05

Must admit guys I’ve used craigslist a couple of times, yes you get a lot of scammers on it, but I’ve met a couple of good girls just out to have some fun, some have been punts also, but most are struggling students and moms, so I’m happy to pay some money towards their costs. So
Sometimes it works out

Eh? You’ve put up ads looking for sex and got it? Or turned sex seekers into WGs?

Offline JohntyJ

Yeah I’ve met a few for just sex, but some will ask for a reward if they are struggling moms, but you can negotiate a better price and time etc. Was with a girl the other day, £60 for nearly 1.5 hours and boy did she love sex

Try it

Offline Deey2k

Jonny I’d be keen to get details for this girl cheers.
Banned reason: No intention of contributing.

Offline Car58

I think we would all be keen to get this girls details 1 1/2 hours for £60 couldn't turn that down .
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline JohntyJ

Now now lads, I’ve just found this one, took a lot of monsters to get a good one, if she’s willing to let me put her number up then I will do, the only thing is she’s just started going with a guy over the last week, so my last visit was a bit of a possible last one, but I will keep you updated. There’s a girl on KIK that might punt, she’s on as Liverpoolfcgirl

Offline Sleepy1000

Yeah I’ve met a few for just sex, but some will ask for a reward if they are struggling moms, but you can negotiate a better price and time etc. Was with a girl the other day, £60 for nearly 1.5 hours and boy did she love sex

Moms? Boy did she like sex? Yank troll by any chance ?

Offline Sleepy1000

Avoid ads on Craigslist theyre all bullshit ,mostly trying to get you to send dick pics and email details so they can try to blackmail you

Strikersmate

Offline Deaconfool

M for Mystery ! Has anyone worked out who M is ?