Author Topic: Melissa - Massage And HE - Gateshead  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Chrisover

External Link/Members Only

Feeling in need of a massage and hopefully the offer of something more I found a place that seemed perfect in Gateshead. Comms were great and appointment was easy enough to arrange. No issues with parking I was soon at the front door. Meeting Melissa and following her up the stairs I was impressed by her looks and was excited for the massage. The room was fab and it was time for clothes off and a hop onto the massage bed. Melissa started from the feet up and was soon working her soft hands into my inner thighs which certainly got me thinking please don't just let this be a massage. Soon it was time to turn over and my thoughts were please let it come true, it happened and I received a very pleasing (he) followed by a warm towel rub down and a little extra massage. Overall a very pleasing first time visit for a massage with (he) and something I will continue to explore.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, she's well reviewed on here and I don't think anyone's been disappointed with her.