Author Topic: Bamboo Massage Bromley - Julia Brazilian  (Read 13323 times)

Offline ampithestud1

Since I couldn't find any review of this place on UKP, here's my experience to help punters.

They dont seem to be a permanent kink or website and seem to post on Gumtree every now and then. Anyway here's a link on treatwell that looks quite legit:

External Link/Members Only

Located on the busy east street in Bromley TC so a bit non discreet. As a newbie punter I'd called them and asked if extras were on offer  :D and got a firm no, but decided to visit anyway....

Can't remember if it was Wed or Thursday, but there was only one girl in the shop, a Brazilian called Julia. About 5'9, size 10-12 perhaps and decent looking. Fake blonde hair.

Booked for 1 h Deep tissue massage. Julia doesnt speak a lot of English but can take directions. Massage was really good and firm. No CC swipes but she did work my inner thighs and bum really well. About 40 mins in she flipped me over and asked if I wanted extras. £20 for HE and £40 for topless. She seemed to have a good set of baps under the top so I negotiated £30 for topless HE. And they were worth it, about B/C cups and this has never happened before.... she was lactating. So if this is your thing then definitely pay here a visit.... :D

She allowed generous access to the lovely tits and also bum but had her bottoms on. Came after about 15 mins of quite a lot of titplay and a great HE.

So overall a positive experience with a decent enough girl with the right attitude, hence recommended.

P.s - Ran into her again at China Health which is one the parallel road in Bromley.

External Link/Members Only

This time negotiated £40 for  naked B2B which she usually charges £50 for. Amazing session where I got to finger and massage her as well. So 5 stars again. She offerred 4 hands massage with her sister but didnt have the cash so passed. On for the future maybe!

Offline tunza

were there any further services offered?

Offline ampithestud1

I asked for Oral but she declined. Didnt ask for anything else.

i did finger her really deep and long which she seemd to enjoy a lot and from her expressions wouldve probably liked for me to go down on her, but thats not my thing

Offline Wankingdead

Been to this place once, it is located on East street in a very busy area, the service I received was average and I never returned.

Offline socks6

I pass through Bromley sometimes. Never been sure about either of these places only because of the "not a sexual service" thing. I'd only have time for a 30 minutes with HE. Do you reckon I could get it any day of the week from either place?

Offline socksfellan2

I pass through Bromley sometimes. Never been sure about either of these places only because of the "not a sexual service" thing. I'd only have time for a 30 minutes with HE. Do you reckon I could get it any day of the week from either place?

Hello fellow socks lad  :hi:

These places usually promote "no sexual services" to avoid being low hanging fruit to the bill. 30 mins massage with HE is perfectly doable. Just call in prior and ask for a time slot. Then come back and review at some point  :thumbsup:

Offline ampithestud1

I pass through Bromley sometimes. Never been sure about either of these places only because of the "not a sexual service" thing. I'd only have time for a 30 minutes with HE. Do you reckon I could get it any day of the week from either place?

Absolutely 100%. Been there thrice and always been asked half way into the massage.

Offline socks6

Is that at bamboo or china health? How much? I just always like to get as much info before, it's habit.
Thanks for your help

Offline Private Member

Is that at bamboo or china health? How much? I just always like to get as much info before, it's habit.
Thanks for your help

Suggest you look at the post's title  :dash:

Offline BP

Is that at bamboo or china health? How much? I just always like to get as much info before, it's habit.
Thanks for your help

Fuck me - 4 posts in and you're reporting folk.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Fuck me - 4 posts in and you're reporting folk.

Probably another millennial snowflake who's still sorting his Oedipal issues and just found his first pube.  A sensitive, hormonal type who may have had a bit too much tea tree oil used on him.

Offline socks6

I made a mistake. I am sorry. Your input has been most helpful :thumbsup:

Offline ampithestud1

I made a mistake. I am sorry. Your input has been most helpful :thumbsup:


no worries so did you see her? Or anyone else?

Care to post a review?

Callisto

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
For what use it is (hardly any, I suspect  :thumbsup:) I popped in y/day.  There was an older (40s?) woman available - I'd guess EE, but it wasn't wholly clear - who was slim but I didn't find her hot.  She said there was also a 30yo slim Chinese girl working, but she wasn't free for 45 mins.  I couldn't be bothered to wait around, so never saw the mysterious lady.

Offline jackscotty

I've been there a few times:
Jessy(Spanish):works on Sunday and Monday only. Good massage... extras will cost... he & topless £50; first time got body to body(60) and she  was naughty as she took a few inches of my cock inside her pussy as part of body to body; next time she was very pricey ... £100 for body to body .... while she is good but way too

leyla(portugal): a bit like Jessy above but cheaper and not as good.

Offline aae

and she  was naughty as she took a few inches of my cock inside her pussy as part of body to body

To each their own but I wouldn’t call it naughty. She barebacked you without asking? That is frightening.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
To each their own but I wouldn’t call it naughty. She barebacked you without asking? That is frightening.

+1 begging for a disaster.  If not an infection then if she's genuine Brazillian and Catholic, if you knock her up Pappa and the menfolk will be marching you up the aisle or hanging your balls through a slit throat whilst you're suspended and still breathing.

Offline Brazilian Martian

+1 begging for a disaster.  If not an infection then if she's genuine Brazillian and Catholic, if you knock her up Pappa and the menfolk will be marching you up the aisle or hanging your balls through a slit throat whilst you're suspended and still breathing.

 :lol: :lol: :lol: