Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Millii Uk - Glasgow  (Read 1491 times)

BigTonto

EnglishMillieUk

£80 - h/hr

First and best punt since joining AW. Saw Millie about 5-6 wks ago at a city centre flat. Easily booked by phn n txt. Arrived at hotel, headed up to room, easy access to lifts straight upto room. Originally this was supposed to be £150 hr booking but due to me running 20 mins late I was told by Millie I could have h/hr as had a regular client due after me...Sexy tanned scouse girl opened door an in I go. Get kit off an Millie starts amazing OWO, then onto 69, smelling and tasting fresh, nice rimming forcing herself bk n frwd onto my face. Climbs on for some cg, FK, anal play, several positions and very sweaty encounter. H/hr comes an goes still not finished so Millie suggests I go downstairs to the bar for a soft drink for h/ hr until her regular client leaves an then come bk to finish me off and give me the original hr I wanted at first although it was my fault as I was late. Left the room and went to the car deep in thought of wot fun I was going to have during round 2 and seen wot I thought was her nxt punter going in. ( don’t ask my why I picked him as her nxt punter but I just knew by his actions). Next min I got a txt saying “ if you want to box me for another hr you can leave wen u like”. Sat for another 20 mins going over the process and finally sent her a txt letting her know I had to leave and would catchup some other time as the thought of splitting a sesh into 2parts with somebody else in between simply didn’t sit right with me but any other circumstances I would’ve bit the hand off her as she’s a stunning girl with great skills....All in all a weird positive bcoz left still full but it wasn’t for lack of trying with Millie so all in all a great encounter with a great girl with bizarre first Aw punt even although I was £80 and never finished. My fault and choice nobody else’s but I have got a habit of cutting my nose off to spite my face and another punter inbetween was enuf for me to have to decline a great offer in my eyes.

BigTonto

Yes that’s her, she’s a proper belter tidy scouser, I thought she was gonna be up herself but couldn’t have been anymore wrong. Keen to get involved and real gfe

Offline Gunner1

I remember messaging her once as I had mistaken her for someone else, her response was very chavy with so many spelling mistakes and made no sense.. that put me off her completely - cant remember her response. The fact there’s a regular in right after you and then she’s telling you to return straight after he goes was your sign to leave and not wait about :dash:

BigTonto

Yes gunner you are correct as the txt msgs seemed that way to myself, but most defo worth a punt for a gfe, really into it and eager to please. For as much as I never took her up on the offer, still nice to see wgs looking after regular punters as many would have put the nxt punter bk h/hr and continued playing with the cock in front of them. I would recommend her to anybody....