Author Topic: Lucy from Allure - Newcastle  (Read 2362 times)

Offline geordie35

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour £110 Incall

Location was ten minute drive from Newcastle. Clean tidy modern house. This was shared by another girl from another agency, which had I known may have put me off, especially as a fellow punter was already there.

Lucy is a slim but curvy brunette, pretty with a nice smile, very chatty and easy to get on and relax with. Lovely  firm arse, and nice breasts. Services were OWO, RO, protected sex, light spanking on her. I never asked about CIM but I suspect not.

The meet I would say was generally a great time, though there were a few things that may put me off from seeing Lucy again, or using this agency. The negatives were :

 - Originally I'd booked Kitty for the same time about 2 days before the meet. I'd only noticed that on the night before she had cancelled thought  I wasn't informed by the agency. I got in touch with Allure to verify she wasn't working and to re-arrange with Lucy instead. I was keen to see Kitty as she fits my preferred type of girl so was disappointed initially, and with the agency not letting me know, but fortunately I was able to re-arrange and I'd also fancied a punt with Lucy at some time. I'd have been pissed if I couldn't have seen Lucy if she was already booked at that time.

- On the day I got there 10mins early and parked up, and then let the agency know I was there. No response until the time of the meeting start, with me having to call, where I was told she was running late. Meeting started 10mins after arranged time though I checked with Lucy that we could still have 1 hour and she was fine with this.

- The meeting went really well but we both got carried away and overran slightly by no more than a couple of minutes. Then Lucy's phone rang and she jumped up to get showered to say her next client was already here ! She said it was fine as he was a regular, but for someone who wants to keep their anonymity (like most of us) I was feeling a bit anxious. Got dressed quickly, went down to the front door, upon which she opened it whilst I was still putting my shoes on. I tried to avoid eye contact though couldn't help it, fortunately we didn't know each other, but embarrassing all the same. Lucy was very apologetic though.


But...

The meeting was great. Lucy has a lovely body. When I arrived she had just showered and was lovely and clean. We'd spent the first part of the meeting in an oral fest - owo on me, ro on her, her sitting no my face, 69 with her on top, me on top, and then on the side. I love giving a girl RO and Lucy seemed to enjoy it too. Eventually I came during 69 sideway at which point she aimed my cock onto her breasts and body where I spunked several days worth. Great.

Then she took another shower (!) and came back with a towel wrapped around her. She let me dry her, and then we had a sensuous time of touching and kissing - not full DFK but nice enough. Then on with the hat and sex in missionary, doggy, prone bone. But the second coming wasn't going to happen mainly due to the rubber, so took it off and back into sideways 69. Which is where we forgot the time, or more like I had kind of noticed it was getting on, but we were both enjoying it so much, I didn't want to interrupt what she was doing. She seemed genuinely turned on, with her body twitching and with her moaning, and I could taste her cum juices over and over again. Superb.

And then the phone rang and the rest is as explained above.

So I could have given a neutral here but I think Lucy didn't deserve an mediocre mark against here name, more like the agency. I know the agency said she was late, so that could be her fault, and she should have known that she had another booking - unless the agency hadn't told her. But the agency had kind of messed me about with Kitty's cancellation, so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.

So great meeting, but book-ended by poor experiences. But I do recommend Lucy.

Offline @Allure

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 312
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Hi
Pleased you had fun with Lucy, she is a lovely lady.
I wasn’t on the phone when this happened but first I need to mention the agency would never contact the client to say the lady was unable to come in as a lot have partners so we would never contact the client unless the client instructed this would be ok to do so, this is why it’s very important to confirm in the morning, luckily you had seen on calendar the night before and decided to book Lucy instead.
This is the first I’ve heard about Lucy sharing with another agency lady, I will be asking her about it tomorrow.
As for the receptionist not putting the client back because Lucy was late this isn’t acceptable, I will be bringing this to her attention.
I’m really sorry about this spoilingyour appointment and greatful you didn’t put a bad mark on Lucy’s name for the agency’s fault.
Really hope this doesn’t put you off using Allure as the negatives will be addressed and sorted.
Alli xxx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline @Allure

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 312
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Morning.
After talking to the receptionist involved it seems the next client who came wasn’t an Allure client.
Lucy had an hour to get refreshed until her next appointment was due by Allure, I have give the poor receptionist what for and it wasn’t her fault.
I’m still waiting to hear Lucy’s side
Alli xxx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Morning.
After talking to the receptionist involved it seems the next client who came wasn’t an Allure client.
Lucy had an hour to get refreshed until her next appointment was due by Allure, I have give the poor receptionist what for and it wasn’t her fault.
I’m still waiting to hear Lucy’s side
Alli xxx

That is totally out of order, nothing wrong with an escort working as an indi as well as with an agency, but not on the same days / times. If she's down as available for the agency no indi bookings should be taken.

When on agency shift all bookings should be directed to the agency to avoid situations like this.  If this was my review and she's fitting regulars in between agency bookings it would turn very red.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 11:06:20 am by daviemac »

Online Zooms

It's the OP's choice  but seems a negative to me all the way  :thumbsdown:

Offline geordie35

It's the OP's choice  but seems a negative to me all the way  :thumbsdown:
Initially was reviewing the girl and not the agency.
But since then this new information has been provided, and so it sounds like Lucy is actually at fault for being late (possibly because her friend was expecting a punter at the same time ?) and cramming the next guy in between appointments.
So I don't know how easy it is to change ratings but I'd give it a negative, as although I really enjoyed our time, it was stressful being late and then rushing out and the anxiety of bumping into someone else -  after all it's a services industry isn't it.

Also, since my review Allure have been in touch direct and have been superb and explained about the Kitty cancellation . I won't have problems using them again.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Initially was reviewing the girl and not the agency.
But since then this new information has been provided, and so it sounds like Lucy is actually at fault for being late (possibly because her friend was expecting a punter at the same time ?) and cramming the next guy in between appointments.
So I don't know how easy it is to change ratings but I'd give it a negative, as although I really enjoyed our time, it was stressful being late and then rushing out and the anxiety of bumping into someone else -  after all it's a services industry isn't it.

Also, since my review Allure have been in touch direct and have been superb and explained about the Kitty cancellation . I won't have problems using them again.

Not a problem to change as long as it's mentioned openly as you have done.   :hi:

It really isn't on what she did.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 05:00:59 pm by daviemac »

Offline Mansell

Not a problem to change as long as it's mentioned openly as you have done.   :hi:

It really isn't on what she did.
Totally agree this is a Negative and not on what she has done.

Hopefully she will learn from this and not try and run a conveyor belt. As other than that could have been a reasonable punt.  :unknown:

Offline @Allure

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 312
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Yeah I think she has learned from this negative.
She says the girl who was sharing was only for a few days and isn’t anymore so you guys don’t have to worry about another girl with clients there.
As for the guy knocking on the door she says he was a beauty client  :D (she is a beautician)
believe what you think but we are going in from a fresh start today so no mess up’s and no guys will be arriving for their eye lashes done while she is on shift at Allure lol
Xxx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Yeah I think she has learned from this negative.
She says the girl who was sharing was only for a few days and isn’t anymore so you guys don’t have to worry about another girl with clients there.
As for the guy knocking on the door she says he was a beauty client  :D (she is a beautician)
believe what you think but we are going in from a fresh start today so no mess up’s and no guys will be arriving for their eye lashes done while she is on shift at Allure lol
Xxx

A male beauty client as a regular, yeah right.  It doesn't matter what type of client he was the fact remains she was on shift with you and should only take bookings through you, any indi bookings should be after her agency hours.

Sorry but as far as I'm concerned she's proved she's willing to see clients back to back with no time for a shower inbetween, I turn up at bookings freshly showered and immaculately clean and expect the same from the SP, I don't want to be greeted by someone who's just wiped down with a wetwipe.   :vomit:

Offline geordie35

A male beauty client as a regular, yeah right.  It doesn't matter what type of client he was the fact remains she was on shift with you and should only take bookings through you, any indi bookings should be after her agency hours.

Sorry but as far as I'm concerned she's proved she's willing to see clients back to back with no time for a shower inbetween, I turn up at bookings freshly showered and immaculately clean and expect the same from the SP, I don't want to be greeted by someone who's just wiped down with a wetwipe.   :vomit:

I can only go by my own personal experience but Lucy was showered before I arrived, and then showered during the meet (to clean up my mess!) and I believe was going into the shower after as she said she'd always shower in between meets. Her cleansliness was spot on IMHO.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I can only go by my own personal experience but Lucy was showered before I arrived, and then showered during the meet (to clean up my mess!) and I believe was going into the shower after as she said she'd always shower in between meets. Her cleansliness was spot on IMHO.

I don't doubt her cleanliness was spot on for you, it's just a chance I'm not willing to take. Also it's been reported many times before, when an escort takes an indi booking when on agency shift the agency come up with a booking at the same time and the poor sod who booked indi gets bombed out at the last minute because she can't cancel the agency one. That coupled with the hygiene doubts means a big no from me, others will form their own opinions and decide for themselves.



 

Offline geordie35

I don't doubt her cleanliness was spot on for you, it's just a chance I'm not willing to take. Also it's been reported many times before, when an escort takes an indi booking when on agency shift the agency come up with a booking at the same time and the poor sod who booked indi gets bombed out at the last minute because she can't cancel the agency one. That coupled with the hygiene doubts means a big no from me, others will form their own opinions and decide for themselves.

Absolutely fair point, each to their own. All I was trying to say was that I don't think cleansliness would be an issue with her as she seemed keen to be showered during and after bookings. But yes you could be right and I hit on lucky, though she didn't seem the 'type' to use the wet wipes. You take your chances.
I sound like a fucking white Knight now so I'll keep schtum on this matter before I'm banned !