Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bamboo Leather Lane (Formerly The Healthy Way) - Nadia  (Read 2315 times)

Offline ampithestud1

Decided to pop into the Healthy Way on Leather Lane on a Wednesday but found a shop called Bamboo massage there instead. Was thrown back a bit but did seem like the normal rub and tug joint so decided to go in.

Receptionist was a Polish brunette who quoted £55 for 1 hr of deep tissue massage. I asked I I could see the girls and choose  :) which she first refused but then said ok pay me, go into the room and I’ll send them in, if you don’t like any I’ll refund. Great!

S apparently all 3 girls on that day were Polish. One was busy so couldn’t see her, of the other two one was a slightly older blonde who I didn’t fancy so settled for a stocky blonde called Nadia who seemed in her 30s and had probably size b/c baps on her.

Her massage was quite firm and okayish but not the best I’ve ever had. Worked the back bum and legs well enough but did not do any CC swipes or playing around there which was disappointing.

She’s lived in the UK for 10 years and WILL NOT STOP TALKING with some really weird almost crazy laughter every now and then. Went on to moan about everything from house prices to casual racism in the UK to how she was a glamour model which I found hard to believe.

After the usual 40 minute flip over she offered HE for £20 and topless for £40. I wasn’t in the mood  by now but was still keen to see what was under the dress so negotiated £30 for topless HE. She stripped down to her pants and went on to deliver a decent enough HE while I played with her B cups.

Took a shower and left a bit confused about whether this was any fun or not. However, the overall experience at the shop was ok so for me it’s just about a neutral. Looking at the 3 girls I did see that day though don’t think I’m going back soon.

Offline ampithestud1

Unable to find any website or gumtree links for this new shop.

Heres one for thr old one healthy way

External Link/Members Only

Offline rubandtuguk

Popped in recently for a 45 min relaxing massage. Paid I believe £40. It's quite busy outside with the food market and stalls but no one really noticing you too much either. Reception was staffed by a middle aged Chinese women, but other times it has been the brunette EE as mentioned before. I saw greeted by Katie (Thai) who only works there on Thursdays.

Katie would I say be mid twenties but always hard to tell with asian women. 5'6", slim, b cup boobs and nice bum and a lovely smile.

The first 30 mins was a very decent massage with some pressure where desired. Flipped over and after about 5 mins on the front the offer of extras was made.

I ended up with B2B for £80 which is at the upper end of the scale, although I didn't really try haggling much. Decent B2B, although the knickers stayed on, but touching was allowed.

The HR was slow and deliberate, not rushed, and very good IMHO. Afterwards clean up was swift with a warm towel and the room had a decent shower too.
A nice experience overall, and I did feel far more relaxed and refreshed.

I would go back, although at £120 it's a bit steep.

Offline LLPunting

Katie   :unknown:

Why are you reviewing a different girl in this review thread?  Post as a separate review.  Please read the instructions and guidelines and adhere to them before you prematurely spray your contributions all over the place.

Or are you touting?

Offline rubandtuguk

Whoops. Sorry posted in the wrong section by error there. I have added a review now.

Offline rubandtuguk

Or are you touting?

Not touting, just accidentally posted in the wrong thread. Sorry about that. If you had read what I had written, you'd probably realise it wasn't a PR piece.
Maybe you were a little premature yourself there. Perhaps not for the first time...

Offline LLPunting

Not touting, just accidentally posted in the wrong thread. Sorry about that. If you had read what I had written, you'd probably realise it wasn't a PR piece.
Maybe you were a little premature yourself there. Perhaps not for the first time...

Good of you to apologise for your mistake.  Should have left it at that.

Sadly your attempt at a riposte further proves how clueless you are.  Suggest you read more of the past on this forum before you presume to know of what you speak. 

Seems we share a common problem and not your first time either  :( 

Offline rubandtuguk

Ah priceless. Your response confirms everything I thought.