External Link/Members OnlyLocation: Well known apartments near the Quayside Newcastle
Price: £60 for 30 Min
I have to say there is only one photo on the site at the moment but it was enough to get my attention I hope the link at the top works you fellas can see for yourselves.
The description is accurate attractive young lady size 10-12 but those boobs are amazing

the age I would say is about right.
I was given the location in adavance by Allure communications were excellent very prompt, once I had parked which was easy lots of places to choose from but do take some change for the meters. I was given the flat number was let straight in no waiting around.
Once Blu opened the door I knew it was going to be fun, great body friendly as you like good conversation, we talked which was a nice ice breaker then she asked if we should undress no hesitation from me lol.
Started with some OW which was great she went quite deep, then reverse O she was clean and fresh, on with protection and into cowgirl then doggy just about lasted long enough to go in to missionary the view of those tits was amazing finished in this position.
Cleaned up a little more chat and left very happy, there wasn’t a lot of kissing but it’s certainly on offer I wasn’t to bothered on this occasion I did ask if there is anything she dose not offer only thing she mentioned was Anal.
Been a while hope I covered everything and the link work if not if one of you fellas could help me out on that!