Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal-MILF - Darlington  (Read 1030 times)

1 review(s) for Anal-MILF  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The Outsider]

Offline BOBBY

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Disappointed on this one, I was looking forward to this. Whilst I’ve posted it as a review, as you will see the meeting never took place, so apologies if this should be posted somewhere else.

I’m up in the North East for work a couple of times a month and decided to expand my punting territory whilst I’m here. I spotted Anal_Milf back in January and messaged then to try and set something, but didn’t get a reply. However it was soon apparent that she wasn’t logging on, so I just out it down to it being another dormant account leftover by a girl just working upto Christmas for some extra money.

Then at the start of last week I noticed she was active again and had a field report left by another punter with reviews from several other NE girls, so I assumed a genuine report. So on the basis that I would here overnight on the following Monday, I contacted Anal_Milf to see if she was available. I got an answer back quite quickly and everything was setup and agreed, all I had to do was out the booking request. However when I tried to do that, she didn’t show any availability. I’ve come across this a couple of times before usually its a quick email to the girl in question and they edit their diary on AW to allow for the booking. So back I go again via email and again a quick answer telling me she will do it shortly. So next morning tried again to book, still no luck. Send another email, no answer, but email read. Wait another day, send another email, very polite, saying are we still on or is it off, no issues if its off. Again email read, no answer. Its not hard to just type a quick response, so very poor service in my view.

Would be interested to know if anyone else has had similar experience?

So alternative plans made and she is consigned to the bin.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Did she agree to a booking or just ignore you messages. If no booking was agreed then you can't review.

Offline Superad

Quite like the idea of fisting.

Offline hairymonster

She has been working out of Derby for a few months now.

Offline BOBBY

Did she agree to a booking or just ignore you messages. If no booking was agreed then you can't review.

She did agree to the booking in emails, so time, duration, etc was all agreed, but as I mentioned I couldn't file a booking request as her availability diary was blank and still is. Really disappointing

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She did agree to the booking in emails, so time, duration, etc was all agreed, but as I mentioned I couldn't file a booking request as her availability diary was blank and still is. Really disappointing

No probs as long as she agreed to the booking in the first place then reviewing's OK. The booking doesn't actually have to take place.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 06:40:15 pm by daviemac »