Author Topic: Jasmines Darlington  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Lee1191

Jasmines in Darlington

This is my first review, and my first time massage.

Friday night, no plans, a bit spare cash so thought I’d give it a go.
Rang up 4:30 booked in for 6. Communications spot on.
Arrived and managed to get parked easy round the corner, fairly quiet just off the main road so depends if you know people around Darlington which I don’t tbh. Walked up rang the buzzer and was let in within 30secs. Told them I had a booking and handed over the payment £40 for the hour, which from what I’ve seen on here is the standard rate. I was led into the room and told to undress and lie on the bed and she would return in 2 mins. A different lady returned, late 30s? (Not very good with ages of people tbh) size 8-10 I reckon. Massage was great in my opinion, I don’t have much to compare to though but I enjoyed it. Focused on the upper body first and then moved down with a little bit of attention given to my arse as she moved down to my legs and then as she was focusing on my legs she started with the inner thighs and a few ‘accidental’ touches of the little man, who was starting to get bigger. Then a cheeky tap on the bum and asked to turn over, as I turned I was asked if wanted he £20 I agreed and paid and out came the oil and away she went. He was good, and cleaned up well and then proceeded with the front massage to complete the time. All in all for my first it was a good experience and would definitely return. Didn’t catch her name as first time nerves were kicking in when she told me lol.
Hope my first review is ok and helps some people out. I probably won’t post/review very often as I don’t often get the spare time to get out there, but when I do I will certainly review.

Cheers

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, it pays to post a link so we know exactly what place you're talking about but I presume this is it.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Lee1191

Ah yes, I knew I would forget something, yes that is the place thanks daviemac.

Offline Shitehawk

The link doesn't work.
Has she gone?  :(

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
They've dropped the "e" from "Jasmin (e)" in the website:

External Link/Members Only

Offline sesalovdarlo

Iv had hit and miss massages there. Its a gamble really. Had one little Chinese stunner once when they first opened didn’t get her name but she must of only been there for a matter of days. Ain’t seen her since. A girl called sally was decent aswell, quite good looking great handjob And allowed touching. All the other times it’s been older Chinese ladies, not the best looking. One occasion with one of the older ladies im 90% sure she farted. Wasn’t  a silent one either  :D spent the appointment thinking what else the noise could of been. right turn off  :thumbsdown:

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
I would agree. It is rather pot luck  - I have had some memorable times (a 30-something half-Chinese girl called Suzi sticks in my mind) but equally there have been some really 'meh' times.

Offline sesalovdarlo

I would agree. It is rather pot luck  - I have had some memorable times (a 30-something half-Chinese girl called Suzi sticks in my mind) but equally there have been some really 'meh' times.

Yea I think it was suzi not sally then I saw. Decent looking lass