Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ElegantTESS - Returning WG ? - Hampshire based.  (Read 651 times)

Offline DrConners

This profile came up in a search of Hampshire WG's yesterday :

ElegantTESS - From the pictures a fit looking milf although the AW fb is hardly inspiring.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pricing is at the average punters upper limit, £180 for an hour IMO - but if you were desperate to see her (I'm not)

The reason? No mention of unprotected sex on her profile & neither bareback or unprotected is in her likes list. Take a look at the thumbnails on her movies : "FUCKED & CREAMPIE" "Fucked & Creampie on chair". Maybe it's the bf, don't care! - No thanks  :scare:   :vomit:

Not so elegant after all  :sarcastic:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
That profile moves around the country almost from one day to the next, and never generates any new feedback.  My guess is that it is a private gallery scam.

Offline Zimbaman

I’d give her a miss anyway. I don’t mind spending 180 if it’s someone that I really want to see.... but an average looking sly barebacker? No thanks. Maybe private gallery scam, although they tend to have a more reasonable hourly rate.

Offline DrConners

I’d give her a miss anyway. I don’t mind spending 180 if it’s someone that I really want to see.... but an average looking sly barebacker? No thanks. Maybe private gallery scam, although they tend to have a more reasonable hourly rate.

:D The ole sly barebacker routine eh ? Thanks for the info/feedback guys  :hi: