Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai massage Darnal  (Read 3306 times)

shotgun12

I was going to try the new Thai massage in Darnal after reading that Ning may have something to do with it, so I Rang made an appointment for 4PM, the girl said there was easy Parking round the side where the traffic lights are, found it no problems when I parked up there was a gang of youths riding up and down on a wreck of a motor bike. the shop entrance is round the back under a metal fire escape, it just didn't feel right so I quickly got back in my car and left. I still needed to empty so I decided to try my luck at Muang saw a lovely girl called 'B' to which I will post a review shortly. More to the point on my way out Ning was in the shop, just back from Thailand she said and looking very tanned. I asked her if she had opened a new place in Darnal, she said no it was not hers and feels someone is trying to use her name and was very up set about it.
Just thought people should know if you like me was going there because you thought it was Ning's new place and you would get the same service as we expect with Nings shops.
Would be interested if anyone else has been and what they thought.

Offline hboy

I was going to try the new Thai massage in Darnal after reading that Ning may have something to do with it, so I Rang made an appointment for 4PM, the girl said there was easy Parking round the side where the traffic lights are, found it no problems when I parked up there was a gang of youths riding up and down on a wreck of a motor bike. the shop entrance is round the back under a metal fire escape, it just didn't feel right so I quickly got back in my car and left. I still needed to empty so I decided to try my luck at Muang saw a lovely girl called 'B' to which I will post a review shortly. More to the point on my way out Ning was in the shop, just back from Thailand she said and looking very tanned. I asked her if she had opened a new place in Darnal, she said no it was not hers and feels someone is trying to use her name and was very up set about it.
Just thought people should know if you like me was going there because you thought it was Ning's new place and you would get the same service as we expect with Nings shops.
The “new” Thai massage place Manee is on Abbeydale Road not Darnall ? and the contact is a Ning and other reports indicate that is a legitimate authentic Thai massage salon

Sos

Where is the add for the Darnell one

Sos

Offline hboy

External Link/Members Only
I must be missing something here ?
Manee thai therapy advert on Gumtree clearly states Abbeydale Road so where is the advert for the new Thai massage in Darnall ?

Offline Chipbutty81

I was asking if it was this one as I don’t know the area.

shotgun12

Sorry guys I didn't put a link because I got the number from the girl who has left AO, the week she left she was telling her punters about the new shop in Darnal and giving out the number, her name at AO was Raymee not sure on the spelling.

Offline hboy

Shotgun 12
Please post a link for the new Thai massage place in Darnall that you nearly went to or a description of the shop location in Darnall
Wouldn’t like to miss out on a new TOFFT opportunity

justright

Hi shotgun12
 I just saw your review on the website, I am the owner of the place u are referring to.
I am concerned and baffled that u manage to get an appointment as we are not even open for business yet till 12th April, we recently finished building work and our website is still under construction,
If u can please get back to me and let me know the number you booked your appointment on so we can get to the bottom of the matter,we are here to provide the best service to our clients and make sure everyone is happy, many thanks

Offline pecksniff

So, one guy on here makes an appointment at a place that isn't open yet, gets put off by kids riding a motorbike in the vicinity, decides not to bother and go elsewhere instead, then another guy posts a link to this place that's not open yet, but it's actually a link to a place that is open, in a totally different part of the city.  Keep going chaps, I'm trying to keep up with you!   :wacko:

Offline STEVO 69

New Thai/Siamese massage in Darnall Sheffield.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 08:59:11 am by STEVO 69 »

Offline Chipbutty81

So, one guy on here makes an appointment at a place that isn't open yet, gets put off by kids riding a motorbike in the vicinity, decides not to bother and go elsewhere instead, then another guy posts a link to this place that's not open yet, but it's actually a link to a place that is open, in a totally different part of the city.  Keep going chaps, I'm trying to keep up with you!   :wacko:

I posting asking if it was the place he was talking about. We now know it isn’t and the original poster has been banned.

Does that clear it up a little? :wacko:

Offline wibber

So...decided to toft and see whats what....booked an hours massage...met by nam who said it was 2nd day open...extreemly well done...great rooms...shower..good massage...no extras offered.

However....there is a little surprise that many will know working there who goes by the name of j.....asmine!

Offline hboy

So...decided to toft and see whats what....booked an hours massage...met by nam who said it was 2nd day open...extreemly well done...great rooms...shower..good massage...no extras offered.

However....there is a little surprise that many will know working there who goes by the name of j.....asmine!

Nice one
Jasmine ex Muangkhawn Woodseats And Mirror Talk ?

Offline wibber

Nope...worked at ao....jenny!

Offline bluefinger

Nope...worked at ao....jenny!

Is that the young one with good English but didn't do any extras?

Offline wibber

No...its the little 4ft 10 dynamo

Offline camshaft72uk

This sounds great,  right up to the point no extras offered!!

Unless hear different I woun't be going.

Offline Chipbutty81

Offline wibber

I didnt think it worthy of a full review
40 quid for a 1 hour massage...shower..good looking girl...slim late 20s....nice venue...good massage ...lemon grass oil used...perhaps a regular visit may produce offers of more..who knows?

Offline allfours

New Thai/Siamese massage in Darnall Sheffield.
anyone have anymore fresh  imformation of the girls working here ?

Offline nottheaverage

Can anyone confirm 100% if Nam at Siam is indeed Tan from Muang please?

Been searching for her since she left Muang. Not too pleased with the apparent lack of extras now she's the boss but be worth a look anyway because she's tasty.

Offline Yoda71

:dash: :dash: :dash: