Author Topic: Is this "Raunchy Robyn" the same "Raunchy Robyn"?  (Read 891 times)

Online Poopster

External Link/Members Only

Her.  There was another Ranchy Robyn plying her trade in Fife but has long disappeared.  Same lass? 

Offline Hurricane Jack

Pretty sure that's Penny Porsche from the US

Online Poopster

Fuck me.  I did a Google image search, they didn't match but a search for Penny brings those up.   :thumbsdown:

I knew it was unlikely to be Robyn but why the fuck would anyone bother doing that??

Cheers Jack.

Offline Hurricane Jack

 :lol: Heartbreaking, almost always too good to be true!

Online Poopster

:lol: Heartbreaking, almost always too good to be true!

It's fucking stupid is what it is.  I just don't understand why someone would buy the website registration and knock up a fake page for an apparently retired prossie in Fife! 

I mean, setting up a fake Vivastreet ad is one thing but a whole website??

Offline Hurricane Jack

Who knows what's going through her mind? She maybe thinks she looks close enough to get away with it. It's a sad reflection on my surfing past that I knew her straight away  :lol: