Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyNiki _ Cardiff  (Read 5674 times)

13 review(s) for BustyNiki (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimbeano

External Link/Members Only

Given the glowing feedback here and on awork I thought it would be a pleasant visit, but nope.

She was very prompt answering the phone (accent a little difficult), but when I didn't answer immediately while looking for her place (not told it was half a mile from place I was told to park) and got texted twice "you f*cking timewaster" I really should have turned around at this point.

Got to apartment, no hello, handed over £40 for 30 minutes.

I would describe her as short and plump, not toned and fit. Conversation = blood and stone come to mind.

It's nowhere on her profile listing but, NO kissing, NO OWO, NO finishing anywhere except in rubber for a 30 minute visit, these are all extras ( I didn't ask how much ) knew I'd been conned at this point.

About 30 seconds of bad covered oral and a minute mish, and she freaked out when my hands went near the condom, asked me to stand and got a handjob to completion. Not 10 minutes to this point, offered shower, obviously all over as far as she was concerned, I got dressed and couldn't get out fast enough, 15 minutes.

I seriously question the legitimacy of her good feedback.
Wouldn't go back for free.

taffdan

Given the glowing feedback here and on awork I thought it would be a pleasant visit, but nope.

She was very prompt answering the phone (accent a little difficult), but when I didn't answer immediately while looking for her place (not told it was half a mile from place I was told to park) and got texted twice "you f*cking timewaster" I really should have turned around at this point.

Got to apartment, no hello, handed over £40 for 30 minutes.

I would describe her as short and plump, not toned and fit. Conversation = blood and stone come to mind.

It's nowhere on her profile listing but, NO kissing, NO OWO, NO finishing anywhere except in rubber for a 30 minute visit, these are all extras ( I didn't ask how much ) knew I'd been conned at this point.

About 30 seconds of bad covered oral and a minute mish, and she freaked out when my hands went near the condom, asked me to stand and got a handjob to completion. Not 10 minutes to this point, offered shower, obviously all over as far as she was concerned, I got dressed and couldn't get out fast enough, 15 minutes.

I seriously question the legitimacy of her good feedback.
Wouldn't go back for free.

Jim,

You had the answer all the time - you should have listened to that little voice in the back of your head and turned back.

As age slows me down, I find i listen to it more an more  ;) put it behand you but remember next time it tries to warn you listen :)

Offline jimbeano

You're right taffdan, you're right.

At least it wasn't too costly a mistake.

SirPhilipXX

Thanks Jim, very helpful post. Exactly why this site is so useful.

She's clearly been at it too long, but that's no excuse for such appalling service.

Stroppy Polish girls like her had better watch out, as there are some stunning Hungarian and Lithuanian girls coming on to the scene right now at very reasonable rates. Michael Corleone has spotted a today couple I see.   :thumbsup:

Offline Sticky2336

Have to agree with above post saw Nikki on Wednesday after reading her feedback decided to make a booking, very disappointed short and plump poor service never mind onwards and upwards

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She was very prompt answering the phone (accent a little difficult), but when I didn't answer immediately while looking for her place (not told it was half a mile from place I was told to park) and got texted twice "you f*cking timewaster"
That's a big no. If someone sends you that, it's not going to be good, is it?

SirFrank

That's a big no. If someone sends you that, it's not going to be good, is it?

Yeah that's the point I would have told her to go fuck herself. Sorry to hear it was a shit time with her. That ain't good. First time I was supposed to meet her I had a few problems getting there and had a few terse txts off her. Nothing like this tho but in the end I thought fuck it and didn't bother. I did get around to seeing her tho a few weeks later and had a good time. Whatever happened to her flat mate? Dark haired girl

Offline ampersand

Whatever happened to her flat mate? Dark haired girl

You mean Kate.  She went back to Poland some time ago.  She came back for a couple of weeks in May.  I thought Kate was very nice - a bit plumper than her pics would suggest, but great boobs and good service.   I saw her several times and will see her again if she comes back.

I saw Niki twice.  My experiences were not as bad as the OP's, but I regretted going back the second time (horny and plan C)  She isn't what I would describe as particularly busty and has been flatteringly photographed. I didn't have any attitude problems, but she was quite disparaging about Kate after she went home - saying several people had complained about her and that she owed Niki money. It didn't stop her from allowing Kate to come back ..............

Offline PuntingPete

Hope I'm wrong here but this lady has attracted mainly positive comments on this forum for some time as well as plenty of good FB on AW, now twice in a matter of days she has very negative comments by 2 first time posters.
Like I say I hope I'm wrong!
Just saying  :music:

Offline FOD-Punter

I saw this topic and signed up to give my thoughts as it wasn't like I had experienced and appears to be a bit unfair.

I booked her last january for 30 minutes @ £40 pounds. It was booked for 1pm but a couple of hours before the time she changed it to an hour in front which didn't bother me.

At first I was a couple of minutes late due to not being able to find the flat very well and she was fine about that.

She was not as skinny as I was expecting (and she wasn't huge (plump is accurate)) but she was really pretty which made up for this.

She did kissing with tongues, no owo (however the blowjob was good!). We did a few positions and she finished me off by wanking my load all over her tits.

After the 30 minutes we were up we chatted for another 20 minutes on the bed and she didn't stop talking! It was all interesting conversation but it got to a point where I felt a bit bad for staying longer than the time I had paid so I had to tell her I was going. She didn't clock watch at all!

In conclusion she was pretty good, although not amazing but well worth the £40. She was really nice and friendly and would definitely go back again.

You must of caught her on an off day or she has seriously gone downhill in a year!

Offline Daffodil

I saw this topic and signed up to give my thoughts as it wasn't like I had experienced and appears to be a bit unfair.

I booked her last january for 30 minutes @ £40 pounds. It was booked for 1pm but a couple of hours before the time she changed it to an hour in front which didn't bother me.

At first I was a couple of minutes late due to not being able to find the flat very well and she was fine about that.

She was not as skinny as I was expecting (and she wasn't huge (plump is accurate)) but she was really pretty which made up for this.

She did kissing with tongues, no owo (however the blowjob was good!). We did a few positions and she finished me off by wanking my load all over her tits.

After the 30 minutes we were up we chatted for another 20 minutes on the bed and she didn't stop talking! It was all interesting conversation but it got to a point where I felt a bit bad for staying longer than the time I had paid so I had to tell her I was going. She didn't clock watch at all!

In conclusion she was pretty good, although not amazing but well worth the £40. She was really nice and friendly and would definitely go back again.

You must of caught her on an off day or she has seriously gone downhill in a year!

You can't claim it's unfair. You might have had a better experience, but that doesn't mean it's impossible for her to give a poor service to somebody else.

Your review doesn't even sound that good. Oral was covered? She states on her profile that oral without is offered (as well as owo at discretion), so as such she's either lying about services offered or something about your cock made her use her discretion...which is it?  :D

Offline Daffodil

Hope I'm wrong here but this lady has attracted mainly positive comments on this forum for some time as well as plenty of good FB on AW, now twice in a matter of days she has very negative comments by 2 first time posters.
Like I say I hope I'm wrong!
Just saying  :music:

True, but it often takes a negative experience to fire somebody up to post a review.

My experience with Niki was certainly neutral, so I can appreciate that she is more than capable of giving a bad service.

Offline FOD-Punter

You can't claim it's unfair. You might have had a better experience, but that doesn't mean it's impossible for her to give a poor service to somebody else.

Your review doesn't even sound that good. Oral was covered? She states on her profile that oral without is offered (as well as owo at discretion), so as such she's either lying about services offered or something about your cock made her use her discretion...which is it?  :D

That is a very good point about giving a bad service to somebody else. I suppose I was just defending her.

Sorry I didn't mention, I never ask for OWO I always have it covered. I am a bit OCD on things like that.

P.S I am enjoying finally being a member on this site haha

Offline HS4000Kestral

I had a similar experience with Niki - not good.

I should have known better when she asked me to park in Morrisons and go and buy condoms!

In her defence she did offer to take £5 off the price for the condoms - but I was out of the door by then.

Hiow she has got the feedback she has is amazing.....

Offline HS4000Kestral

Sorry forgot to post my ratings:

Body - 6
Personality - 7.5
Experience - 7

Offline MikeBWales

She's certainly gone downhill.  She used to be my go to prossie of choice. Cheap and a good laugh with good service.  Not really sure what happened to her and her general attitude.  Fortunately there are plenty more to try!

Slippery when wet

I seen her around 4 years ago, I think she was my second or third punt.
From what I remember she had a cracking body, but was very waspy on the phone when I was trying to find her apartment, it was somewhere near the stadium then.
The experience was slightly better than average

GeeWiz

Hiow she has got the feedback she has is amazing.....

I think because she been around for so long and was always a good value punt.

She was a great laugh and good SP but other times could be a bit short.  Not sure if language was a barrier or that she was just too busy and tired.

SirFrank

Funny girl alright. As above I've had a full range of experiences with her. I did enjoy the punt it must be said but her moods are darker than Danny Glovers arsehole

SeekingtheTruth

Funny girl alright. As above I've had a full range of experiences with her. I did enjoy the punt it must be said but her moods are darker than Danny Glovers arsehole

God I've missed your one liners Frank  :lol:

Welcome back.

Offline WelshMichael

Offline ampersand

darker than Danny Glovers arsehole
Is that another area within your 'ken' Frank??????????!!!!!!!!

Offline shaven4you

I had a hour with nikki around 3 yrs ago , i had owo , tit fuck , i covered her face and got sucked dry . Even took some photos of her sticky face(still got then on my harddrive )  . It was the best punt i had that weekend as the parlor i went to down city road was rubbish .

Offline Shagger22

I have also had a bad experience with nikki, she seems to have a right attitude on her.  Kate on the other hand was marvellous , saw her 5 or 6 times and enjoyed every minute, would love it if she came back.

Offline Jj24

Ive seen nikki a few months back wouldnt say it was a bad meet but wasent nothing to talk about eathier and deffenitly wouldnt return just to boring in my opinion

SirFukedDaLot

Drilled a good few years ago when she first came on the scene.  Near the millennium stadium. . The other polish girls that I was seeing at the time were taking the piss out of her profile and looks.. anyway she wasn't the worst I seen.. took her doggy style hard and fast.. the rug under my feet shifted and she shouted out.. oooh too fast. . Slooow.. but I said Noo.. I cuumming... and speeded up until I shot my gun.. all over.. never went back as she did seem a little moody.. I have rang her once a little while back when I was a bit drunk.. she did answer and seemed pleasant but had finished for the day.. lucky me.. I always make bad decisive when I get drunk as the brain stops thinking and knob takes over. .

SirFukedDaLot

https://www.adultwork.com/266772

I am sure this is her with another profile.

SirFukedDaLot

https://www.adultwork.com/2667728

mmxxo

It does look a lot like her. I saw Nikki once a few years ago, she was ok looking and easy to get on with - and for £40 a bargain, but it seems she has gone downhill lately. Even at her best she was not worth £150 an hour.

SirFrank

Both links aren't linked properly. Where do you get £150 an hour from for her? She's never charged that as far as I'm aware. She was ok when I eventually saw her. I've had a lot worse from girls who charge a lot more

GeeWiz

When that new Nicki £150/h profile first popped up, I did a double take too, but am sure it said English at the time.  Just think she looks like or is using a photo from the old Niki £90/h profile, which is still up and running...

Offline foreverhung

When I had a rumble with her I came out tanned, something rubbed off on me
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac