Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle - Colombian- Streatham high street  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

Usual process of calling up before i leave and when i arrive comms were with a woman who spoken pigeon english at best, i was let in by Michelle which was good and shown into one of the bedrooms. I was originally planning a 30 min punt but changed my mind at the last min and handed her 40 for a pump and dump.

She went to stash the money and then before I even had time to get undressed she took of her dress and was on the bed fingering herself, she then reached into her wash bag and grabbed a condom and anti bac gel for my hands. On with the rubber probably the quickest blowie ever and I positioned her into missionary so i could suck her tits and put my hands under her bum for leverage.  Went through a few positions and finished in a cowgirl but she was squating on the dick which felt intense, shot my load and cleaned up and left.

Average face nice fake tits, good body but clear signs of liposuction she reminds me of a poor man's version of Rouse. But not as polished service wise she's good for a pump and dump and friendly age wise i would guess she is in her mid thirties.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 12:07:08 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline pumps

I wrote her off as they went abit overboard with the photoshopping.

might give her a go though, as she seems quite willing.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I wrote her off as they went abit overboard with the photoshopping.

might give her a go though, as she seems quite willing.

The guy that does their profiles needs to either get better software or go back to computer school. Also the room was dimly lit with a lamp in the corner.

Offline pumps

The guy that does their profiles needs to either get better software or go back to computer school. Also the room was dimly lit with a lamp in the corner.

Would be better if all these fuckers just stopped photoshopping altogether  :sarcastic: