Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Amelia  (Read 12541 times)

Jedi Apprentice

I was perplexed by what I thought it was an oxymoron Ebony and Romanian...can that be? Well, having met Amelia - it can be!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Went In for a half hour punt at £70 last Friday evening.  Door was opened by the pretty girl in the profile picture.

Communications 10/10
Coms had been good and I was further encouraged by the decent conversational English.  On arrival welcomed in with a lovely warm smile and then followed with delighted shriek as it turned out I was her first punter after what had been a quiet day. 

Flat 7/10
Located in the infamous Devon Mansions.  Would say at least two other Romanians girls also run their trade from here and they seem to be doing good business that night.  During my visit the front door opened a couple of times, a welcoming "hello baby" was heard with girlish laughter to follow

Appearance 7/10
Amelia is an attractive girl.  I was definitely into her look - pretty face, full lips, long black hair, dark complexion, cheery disposition and nice pair of tits. Decent enough body though she could lose a couple of pounds to make her what I consider my preferred size for a punt.

Service 10/10
Sex was enthusiastically delivered,  Amelia regularly asking how I wanted to take her.  DFK Mish, doggie, OWO CIM.  Finished punt by asking for use of the shower and she decided to join me. Session over-ran

Overall 8/10 for the punt -  primarily given for Amelia's engaging personality and how services delivered with gusto. And I now know the back story as to how you get an ebony Romanian   

Troyb

Offline what-a man

She advertises bareback, so that is a big NO for me.

Tony Montana

I sometimes wonder if EE girls know what bareback means when they tick it, as she also offers Penetration (protected).

Was your fuck with condom Superbad?

Jedi Apprentice

I sometimes wonder if EE girls know what bareback means when they tick it, as she also offers Penetration (protected).

Was your fuck with condom Superbad?

My punting guilty pleasure is a covert operation and I recognise there is a hazard any way when you're exchanging bodily fluids with any WG, but I'm really not in a position to take unnecessary risks. The fuck was protected. I cannot say if BB appearing on her list of likes was by accident or by design.

Splat

I had a 30 minute punt with her about a year ago when she was in Chingford.

I thought she was pretty damned hot and I had a great session too, with great OWO and covered sex. Wanted to go back for more, but she left the area before I had chance.

BB wasn't on the menu then. I might chance a phone call to her to see if, as lex says, whether she knows what it means.

If it's not on offer, I might make the pilgrimage back to that part of town......

Punter Girl

Offline BlackWizard

I'm really tempted by her because she's kind of my type. Darker skinned, busty (not exactly toned but there's something about love handles and a gut)

She's the perfect combination of pretty, slutty, busty and sloppy lol

Offline joe diddley

One of her negative feedbacks on AW is from someone who specifically wanted bareback and was refused it. Very possibly she isn't really aware of what the term means but doesn't offer that service.

Offline Silver Birch

One of her negative feedbacks on AW is from someone who specifically wanted bareback and was refused it. Very possibly she isn't really aware of what the term means but doesn't offer that service.

Reading between the lines of that feedback I think 'Gottacreep' might have been refused rather a lot of services on the enjoys list. Perhaps he was just too creepy  :scare:

It would be good to have some clarification on the BB because I would consider giving her a go if it were definitely NOT on offer.... and anal definitely WAS. None of the fb mentions anal except 'Gottacreep' who didn't get it.  :unknown:

andycoles13

I cannot say if BB appearing on her list of likes was by accident or by design.

I spoke to her on the phone (or at least someone answering the phone for her) and she confirmed sex without condom but "come on body, not inside".

Splat

Anal was available (and beautifully executed) last year. Though she was just as tight at the front as she was at the back......

However, for me it's a bit of a moot point, I've just spoken to her on the phone. Confirmed that BB is available for "all services".   :dash:

That's a real shame. With her list (and quality) of services, I reckon she'd have done perfectly well without the unnecessary step of offering them unprotected.

Offline MrMohican

Interesting... this girl intrigued me too. Shes a bit more buxom than I would normally punt but I do like a dusky maiden! deal breaker for me though is no cim. I phoned her up about 3-4 months ago and despite it being on her profile she said she didnt do it!!... Superbad you mention this as one of her listed services so did you actually receive this service from her?...

Just wondered whether she's relented and is now prepared to take a mouthful of baby-batter... she might end up back on my to-do list if so

Offline mr man

Just thought I'd mention that if a girl lists BB then it worth checking if they also have "unprotected sex" as they sometimes don't list this. Some girls (especially new foreign girls) think bare back means OWO.

Jedi Apprentice

Interesting... this girl intrigued me too. Shes a bit more buxom than I would normally punt but I do like a dusky maiden! deal breaker for me though is no cim. I phoned her up about 3-4 months ago and despite it being on her profile she said she didnt do it!!... Superbad you mention this as one of her listed services so did you actually receive this service from her?...

Just wondered whether she's relented and is now prepared to take a mouthful of baby-batter... she might end up back on my to-do list if so

yep...finished session with CIM

Offline BlackWizard

I'm really tempted to go and see Amelia. She may not be most people's type, but she's busty, pretty but slutty looking (in a good way) and overall looks like she might be a good shag (especially with her on top)

riderinthewind

This girl does do BB unfortunately, so do all the other girls who work at that address, sensual violet, Melissa mistress and who ever else, I discovered this today, and issued a similar warning on another thread. One guy uses the same username on AW and another forum "graham h" sexy Jenny 69 is another girl who he has seen. It was quite an eye opener actually,

Offline what-a man

This girl does do BB unfortunately, so do all the other girls who work at that address, sensual violet, Melissa mistress and who ever else, I discovered this today, and issued a similar warning on another thread. One guy uses the same username on AW and another forum "graham h" sexy Jenny 69 is another girl who he has seen. It was quite an eye opener actually,

This bareback thing is very much alive. For those of us who stilll fuck our wives even though not regularly, we have to be really careful. This thread made my really take a step back to be honest.

riderinthewind

I was quite shocked, I noticed how many new girls who I would be interesting in seeing were advertising this service and had to do some research.
If people are traveling around the country and Europe to specifically seek out BB encounters I think I will be extra careful in selecting future liaisons.

jimbobwood

I think we need to assume that every prossie is doing bb, and take precautions to protect ourselves. The last punt I didn't RO/Rim her, just 15 mins DFK, foot fetish and sex.

That forum did shock me, but what do we expect in the punting world. It's not exactly sunshine and roses!

riderinthewind

True words !
But some girls are genuinely really nice, and it's sad that they would be so foolish to do BB with any client who walks through the door, especially now I know that there are punters out there who get off on this dangerous practice .

Offline Asurmen

Amelia has removed bareback from her likes list now.

sadako

I have seen her a few times and she is a buxom gem - slightly larger than before.

Beautiful breasts....and does anal when she feels like it....one time she squirted!

I have BB'd her - just once. It was sensational. No cum inside.

Online rockharders

I have seen her a few times and she is a buxom gem - slightly larger than before.

Beautiful breasts....and does anal when she feels like it....one time she squirted!

I have BB'd her - just once. It was sensational. No cum inside.

I had a terrible time with Amelia. Waste of money and awful attitude. And yes I confirm she does offer BB.

Offline king tarzan

saw her nearly 2 years ago, just after new year in 2013 near hanger lane..
she was much slimmer then..
she gave owo, light tongue kissing, sex, glad i did not lick her mango as i have read here she does bareback..
found her very awkward, annoying when it came to kissing and sucking her big breasts,
just about shagged her protected of course!!
found her a waste of space to be honest..
never ever went back to her and never ever will..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

found her very awkward, annoying when it came to kissing and sucking her big breasts,

whys that then tarzan?

Offline king tarzan

just her attitude was not that friendly, and tried to be a bit rush rush.. certainly not worth it.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac