Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha H- Glasgow  (Read 6876 times)

1 review(s) for Samantha H (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

KingCharming

Another recent Glasgow review: Samantha H

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Only does massages and HR. Her profile mentions RO, but it wasn't something I was interested in.

Not too hard to book, though she did ignore an initial text. Maybe she prefers AW emails first, I don't know.
Flat is in a decent enough area and easy to get to and find.

At the booking, she was very warm and friendly, and generally seems like a nice, down to earth girl. First time I'd ever met her, but it felt very natural straight away and I felt like she was very easy to get along and make conversation with. At time of writing the photo she has up is definitely her and is accurate, but in case it goes down for whatever reason, she's young, pretty and has a good body.

Absolutely fantastic massage. Seems to just get everything right, and knows exactly what works, where to be and when. I've had a few "proper" massages in my time, but easily found this one to be the best. Doesn't just give a quick rub or whatever like I've found most WGs think a massage is, but gives a very genuine, deep massage.
During the massage I heard a mobile ring. "Oh bloody hell, here we go again, another WG who answers her phone during bookings." I thought to myself. As she continued to massage, she quietly whispered "if you want to answer your phone just let me know", at which point I realised it was mine... Anyway, quite a minor thing but it made me feel like she had a more professional handle on things than you often find.
Building on the normal massage, she starts bringing her whole body into it, and it feels fantastic. The pace of the whole thing and the steadily increasing closeness really works well, so that by the time she was sliding her body against me so that my cock slid between her boobs, I got rock hard instantly. Moved onto HR, starting almost as more of a massage, then working into full, proper thrusts until I came. I've very rarely found any girl, WG or civvie, able to make me cum from HR, but Samantha was absolutely great at it.
Afterwards she gave me a clean towel to shower, and while I never felt rushed, and the pace of the whole thing felt great, ended the booking right on time.

Downsides:
Noticed a couple of pubes on the bed, and the towel on the bed felt a little damp which was fairly off-putting. I mentioned this to her after the booking and she was very polite and receptive in hearing my feedback though. If I wanted to nitpick, I could say that the lighting was a bit bright and not hugely relaxing, but hardly the end of the world, and if I'd been that bothered I could always have said this to her during the booking I'm sure.

A little put out that trying to book her again a while later she didn't reply to my text, but ho-hum.

Will likely see again.

KingCharming

Forgot to add, I had booked her on the recommendation of a couple of people on here, despite the profile alert on AW.

I asked her why it was there, and she said she didn't know how it appeared in the first place, but that since AW didn't accept Romanian ID, she was unable to do anything about it.

Also forgot to add that even though she's Romanian, her English is perfect.

Offline jj-mac

She was top of my hot list but I gave up trying to see her.

My initial e-mail through AW was answered quickly and once we agreed a mutual time and date I was asked to place booking via AW and she would give me her details. This was as far as I got. She never confirmed booking or replied to my messages.

A few people on here have had similar problems booking her so I won't be trying again.

Offline Puntypants

Fully agree with the review. She is well worth a visit. You need to keep on trying as I suspect she gets a lot of repeat bookings.

KingCharming

Forgot to update this review; since went back to see her a second time. Experience was just as fantastic, and the bed and towel were immaculate and lighting perfect; she obviously puts a lot of thought into making the experience the best she can for the punter, and frankly I can't sing her praises enough. Will definitely be back again.

Incidentally for anyone who can't get hold of her, I asked about this, and she says she tends to get really busy at the weekends but quiet during the week, so perhaps that's the time to try. Well worth it.

Offline kink

agree with the positive reviews.

samantha provides a great massage and finished of in 69 position licking her asshole.

james1979

Anyone know if Samantha is still working? her website is down (has been for a couple of months) and her adultwork account is unobtainable.  Was looking forward to another session with her soon.

Offline tazman1002001

Click the link above....it's all working fine?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

james1979

Tried the link, but all I get is the adultwork screen with -

Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time.

Maybe not working as I am working abroad just now, but it's strange as it's only Jessie's profile that isn't working.  Hoping to book a session when I come back in a couple of weeks and was gutted when I couldn't call up her profile. Getting fed up with Dubai AMP shops.

Thanks Taz anyway.

Offline tazman1002001

James have you not been sampling any of the working girls whilst out in Dubai as there are hundreds of them every night in most major nighclubs?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Puntypants

Tried the link, but all I get is the adultwork screen with -

Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time.

Maybe not working as I am working abroad just now, but it's strange as it's only Jessie's profile that isn't working.  Hoping to book a session when I come back in a couple of weeks and was gutted when I couldn't call up her profile. Getting fed up with Dubai AMP shops.

Thanks Taz anyway.

Hi. You can't access SamanthaH's profile from overseas. I had the same problem from Madeira, trying to set something up for my return. Absolutely fine from the UK though when I returned. Clearly it does not apply to most other AW entries. I've absolutely no idea why this happens, unless it is a setting that the service provider can choose. I could understand that maybe a girl from Poland might not want folks back home to get access.

james1979

Thanks Puntypants for the info, makes sense I suppose, will just have to wait till back in UK.

As for the nightclub scene Taz, can't stand it, too many Nigerian scammers and way too pushy for me.  Prefer the massage scene instead, a lot cheaper and better service I feel, plus a tad more discrete for my line of work. :angelgirl: