Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jap massage - South Ruislip - not good  (Read 1787 times)

Online RAJEC

Actually fancied a massage (with hr being an option if I felt like it) and wanted the thrill of trying a new Asian place.

Couldn’t have got it more wrong.

Called this place up and was sent a post code. Thought it may be the herbal bliss massage shop next to South Ruislip station but it was actually residential at the other end of the road.

Arrived and met by a very tall Chinese/jap lady who let me in and led me to a side room. Door opened by a small Asian lady (5ft, size 6-8, small tits) in a red fishnet type dress and the room was lit by a red bulb. I should have realised from the prices in the ad that this was not massage (40/30 and 60/60) but a fs set up with more extras to be paid.

Declined the offer of upgraded services and didn’t even ask for cost.

Paid 40/30 massage (very steep) so was sure hr would be included.

After 10 mins of the worst Asian massage, she prodded me to turn over. Prodded with her finger, not even with words.

I turned and as she massaged my legs, I presented her with a semi - she then slapped my cock, motioned with a wank and said ‘£20 extwa?’. I politely declined and fired one off myself much to her dismay.

Absolutely horrid experience and I was in/out within 20 mins.

One to avoid!

Oh and the worst part was the 3 deliberate burps she did while I was in the room. Vile!

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for the warning Shinz. Can you post a contact phone number or advertisment link so that others will be aware of what to look out for?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 11:54:49 am by Fully Sated »

Online RAJEC

Thank you for the warning Shinz. Can you post a contact phone number or advertisment link so that others will be aware of the what to look out for?

In my haste, forgot to paste the link!

External Link/Members Only

Online RAJEC

Also to add, the room contained a proper massage table, strewn with burper’s make up, clothes and other personal effects.

I was directed to the bed. It’s definitely a knocking shop, so massage purists, please avoid!

Offline Goldfinch

I presented her with a semi - she then slapped my cock, motioned with a wank and said ‘£20 extwa?’. I politely declined and fired one off myself much to her dismay.

:D :lol: :sarcastic:

Online lewishamguy

Also to add, the room contained a proper massage table, strewn with burper’s make up, clothes and other personal effects.

I was directed to the bed. It’s definitely a knocking shop, so massage purists, please avoid!

Is this the shop where she burped/farted? :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online RAJEC

Is this the shop where she burped/farted? :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

That’s the shop I thought it was, but it turned out to be a maisonette at the opposite end of that road.

Online RAJEC

For the sake of clarity:

I thought burp 1 was a mistake, and had just slipped out. Burp 2 was just flagrant disregard for any type of client etiquette. Burp 3 confirmed that it was likely to have actually been quite a good meal.