Author Topic: Carrie sex maniac - harrow  (Read 2443 times)


6 review(s) for RÉKA hottest lover (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Following good reviews on here, went to visit a few weeks back.

Decent sized flat and I was in a bedroom not the lounge with the shit bed.

Paid 50/30 for o wo, df k and sex.

O wo was amazing and lasted forever, rubbered up to finish in her pussy. Didn’t last long so did it in mish for a controlled finale.

Highly recommend as she is a nice girl and delivers a top service.

Will return if I am around.

To add, she is a 12 with c/d cups and a big arse. Little bit of a belly and definitely was fresh/clean.

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Good review mate. She consistently delivers.

Apparently the bed in the lounge has been replaced  :drinks:

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
Good review mate. She consistently delivers.

Apparently the bed in the lounge has been replaced  :drinks:

Cheers Steve.

I never used the bed, but saw it as I walked past. It’s a big old unit!

Offline horsa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Following good reviews on here, went to visit a few weeks back.

Decent sized flat and I was in a bedroom not the lounge with the shit bed.

Paid 50/30 for o wo, df k and sex.

O wo was amazing and lasted forever, rubbered up to finish in her pussy. Didn’t last long so did it in mish for a controlled finale.

Highly recommend as she is a nice girl and delivers a top service.

Will return if I am around.

To add, she is a 12 with c/d cups and a big arse. Little bit of a belly and definitely was fresh/clean.

how was her English? I would like to try a 3sum with her and her friend External Link/Members Only
and who gives a better BJ Carrie or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 11:46:31 am by horsa »

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
how was her English? I would like to try a 3sum with her and her friend External Link/Members Only
and who gives a better BJ Carrie or External Link/Members Only

Not seen Ashley so can’t comment on that as an experience.

In terms of better bj, Carrie wins this one hand down (or off, if you’ll excuse the pun)! She is a mean sucker, tireless and thorough. Her English is shocking though, and I’m pretty sure she only knows the word ‘extra’ (for ci m) as her bj is so good, most dudes will want to finish in her mouth!

Offline horsa

Not seen Ashley so can’t comment on that as an experience.

In terms of better bj, Carrie wins this one hand down (or off, if you’ll excuse the pun)! She is a mean sucker, tireless and thorough. Her English is shocking though, and I’m pretty sure she only knows the word ‘extra’ (for ci m) as her bj is so good, most dudes will want to finish in her mouth!

top of the list she goes

Offline Muff licker

I agree i had to finish in her mouth and she took it like a trouper continuing to wank every little last bit out

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
All this Carrie chatter tipped me over the edge.

Just been to see her as I was fortunately in the area and she was free...

 :yahoo:

Offline Muff licker


Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
Great was it good

Better than last time. Absolutely explosive.

She even came whilst in doggy  :dance:

Offline horsa

All this Carrie chatter tipped me over the edge.

Just been to see her as I was fortunately in the area and she was free...

 :yahoo:

similar experience to your review?

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
similar experience to your review?

Exactly the same. Her service seems not only to be top notch, but also consistent  :hi:

Offline horsa

Exactly the same. Her service seems not only to be top notch, but also consistent  :hi:

I'm hoping if shes that good she can get 2 pops out of me in 1 hour  :dash:

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
I'm hoping if shes that good she can get 2 pops out of me in 1 hour  :dash:

I’ll pay for your punt if she doesn’t  :lol: :lol: :lol: