Author Topic: Belfast - Kinky Young Escort - Submissive Hayleigh - SCAM AVOID  (Read 1648 times)

Punterkram

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Should have known this was too good to be true.

Communication was pretty good to begin with though was by email, and then asked for a deposit. I took the risk and paid her 40 quid, and sure enough she disappeared as soon as it was sent.

I've used Backpage heaps in other parts of the world and this was the first time I took the risk with a deposit, won't be doing that again.

External Link/Members Only

Email address used was [email protected]

The man1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Unlucky mate! I’ve sent a small deposit to a WG once before cos she had a fair bit to travel. Was only a tenner and worked out ok. Thankfully
Quite a few dodgy ads on back page atm. Lots of highly airbrushed professional looking photos which are clearly stolen.
Careful lads

Punterkram

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yeah and after a bit of further digging it seems she has ads up in a few places.

Oh well, once bitten, twice shy and all that!