Author Topic: Any Mature Recommendation in Fife near Kirkcaldy  (Read 1554 times)

Scottieman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi can anybody recommend a mature lady in Fife near Kirkcaldy

Offline DickDiver

Depends how old you want but you've got chantelle who is a right old honker just up the road in glenrothes. Calling herself Lady C or something like that these days.

Offline Scottish81

What is Chantelle like facially? Also is she trustworthy and discreet or would she be likely to call or text randomly?  There’s not much about here and she seems the only option.

Offline DickDiver

What is Chantelle like facially? Also is she trustworthy and discreet or would she be likely to call or text randomly?  There’s not much about here and she seems the only option.

I would file her under "wouldn't use yours".

Whatever age she is currently claiming I'd probably add a decade on. She was probably red hot in the 70s.

Offline Scottish81

Cheers.  I see her pictures and although she is pretty slim, they just do nothing for me.  She doesn’t look like any ‘type’ I’d want to shag; cute girl next door, classy cougar, dirty slut etc.  Looks a bit ‘Tesco Value’.

Saying that, she had pretty much everything listed on her profile I could ask for and is close enough to me to travel too but not too close for comfort so who knows!

Offline jambogaz

How about Peaches Blossom?  Late 30s, maybe not mature enough for your tastes?

Katie Thai in Inverkeithing is great fun, seen her lots of times, hot stuff in the room generally, if you can click with her.

Offline Scottish81

How about Peaches Blossom?  Late 30s, maybe not mature enough for your tastes?

Katie Thai in Inverkeithing is great fun, seen her lots of times, hot stuff in the room generally, if you can click with her.

I’ve messaged her a couple of times but she’s read and deleted without reply.  Shame as she looks good.

Offline Scottish81

I would file her under "wouldn't use yours".

Whatever age she is currently claiming I'd probably add a decade on. She was probably red hot in the 70s.

Is this Chanelle in the video?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Gus69

Definitely not Channelle

You won’t have any issues discretion wise but you say her photos do nothing for you ?

What age / type are you looking for ?   

Would agree with DD’s age estimate , she must be well into her 50’s by now

Offline Scottish81

Definitely not Channelle

You won’t have any issues discretion wise but you say her photos do nothing for you ?

What age / type are you looking for ?   

Would agree with DD’s age estimate , she must be well into her 50’s by now

I like a good mature.  Age is just a number, if she is attractive and a good fuck then I don’t mind.  At the moment I’d love a really hot lady around 50.  Still attractive but also dirty.

Can’t really explain the pictures not doing much for me.  They all seem a bit staged and unnatural, I’m sure she is great when you meet her.