Author Topic: Anyone met this one? Lady Tereza Czech  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Bubba77


Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
External Link/Members Only
Anyone know anything about her?
yeah...she prob goes to bingo twice a week, and enjoys knitting in her spare time.... :sarcastic: ...Apart fae that I've no idea...  :unknown:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

based on a massage booking she works from same flat as denisa/emaggic. Granny grabbed her bag and left from the same flat door (visible from the close door) before I was buzzed in.

Offline timmy1

Ive seen her quite a few times, she used to work in those flats in maryhill with a few other girls, shes now working in govanhill by herself (when ive been there anyway) shes a pleaser if your into older women, does everything on her likes list and very friendly, no complaints from me.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 12:55:15 am by timmy1 »

Loki

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
saw her a couple of times at the flat with the never ending stairs...

she tries hard, OK tits for an old one, doesn't talk shit... not bad...  :thumbsup:

Gerry1976

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Enthusiastic. Takes it up the wrong one. Owo with swallow. Great jugs, though they look better in the bra.

£80 for the hour. I’ve saw her in Shettleston, Govanhill and Maryhill.

She might not be everyone’s cup of tea but. Recommended.

Gerry1976

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
based on a massage booking she works from same flat as denisa/emaggic. Granny grabbed her bag and left from the same flat door (visible from the close door) before I was buzzed in.

I saw Denisa last week and they are in different flats in the same area.