Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sugar B2B massage Northampton  (Read 764 times)

Offline Masseffect321

This is my first review on here, so I apologise if it comes off pretty amateur.
The punt happened a few weeks ago, only just got to writing up a review now.
I found a previous review on Sugar and it seemed like something I'd be into, so I when I was in the area I went for it, I used the link posted on here before to find out location and contact details
External Link/Members Only
I paid £80 for 1 hour

Arranging the meet
I sent her a text the day before the punt asking if she was available, but she got back to me pretty late saying she was available so I didn't end up going. We then arranged it for the next day at 7pm. After the intial delay she was very good with her replies, and answered the phone promptly when I called her.

The Location
She has a flat above a restaurant on wellingborough road, but it can be quite hard to find as you have to come around the back. The area is a little dodgy so I wasn't that comfortable waiting there, especially as I had to wait there for 20 minutes due to a previous late client.

The Girl
She's quite short, maybe a little over 5 foot. She says shes in her late 40s, which I can believe from how she looks facially but her body is great, looks much younger. Small breasts with nice big nipples, and clean shaven which I like. A little bit of a belly but overall, she looked great and I was shocked that she was actually that old and had a few kids!

What I got
1 hour of b2b massage, Reverse oral and a great handjob to finish

What happened
As I said previously, I had to wait in the freezing cold for an extra 20 mins, and look pretty shady hanging around the back but I suppose she couldn't help it as her last client was late. Finally when I got let in I had to navigate a few winding hallways till I finally arrived outside her door. She let me in straight away, and I took a shower before the massage. Now this is where things get a bit weird. I come out of the shower and shes offering me a glass of wine, which I refuse, so she drinks both glasses herself. This is the point where I realise (and she admits) that shes really drunk  :dash: She tells me that she'd had her birthday the day before,  but I found this really unprofessional! She looks happy though, and I think 'oh well' and lie down on my front for the massage to begin. So at this point she can't figure out how to get the music started, and she keeps disappearing telling me its cold in the room, so its another 10 minutes till she actually starts.
The massage was actually really good, nice and deep with lots of different techniques, but since shes wasted she keeps nattering and giggling like a teenage girl which again I found really unprofessional! She's naked at this point which is great, and the more sensual parts like cc swipes started early which I'm all for. About 40 mins in I turn over, at which point I get a great look and feel of her as she gets to work. Her hands felt amazing on my cock and she grinded on it too, while shoving her tits in my face, all great! However, she smelled of alcohol and a little bit of BO which wasnt the greatest thing ever, but she tasted great and brought me to a satisfying completion. She kept saying 'be a gentleman' while giggling, but I'm pretty sure in her drunk state of mind I could've put a few fingers in or maybe more, but I didn't. We finished around an hour after we began.

Conclusions
Overall, this was a pretty odd experience. The massage and sexual aspects where great, but the wait and general unprofessionalism (ie drunk) put me off. She kept apologising for it, saying I was her last client and her friend was coming soon to go out but still  :lol:
Maybe its a little harsh to make it neutral but hey ho.

Offline chunky monkey

No Masseffect321, it's not at all harsh to score this as a neutral, in fact based on your description of what happened I might have gone further to a negative
I'm prepared to believe that it was the alcohol that changed her service, but at £80 for 1 hour I expect a professional service and that includes sober and clean

I saw her the day before you, on her actual birthday, and I'm sure she said she was 39. Anyway she offered me a glass of fizz too, which she drank when I passed on it - fortunately for me it was earlier in the day when I saw her so she wasn't half cut     

The one thing that your report eludes to and I experienced was her very quick turnaround times
You mentioned following straight after her previous customer and that there was a BO smell - that wouldn't have been there if she'd taken the time to shower before you saw her
On my second visit I too was called in immediately after her previous customer, and when I was stripping out she was wiping her legs down. I can only presume she was wiping oil off from the previous customer. Again it wouldn't have been necessary if she took a few minutes to shower before seeing me

Someone suggested that she reads her reviews on here, we'll if that's true and she's reading this then please - Take the time between customers to freshen up. We pay good money and expect a 100% professional service

R144

Yes Sugar is now 40. She is a single mum trying to make a living in difficult circumstances so please be a little understanding. She does a very good B2B and is usually sober! She looks younger and has a great figure.

Offline Masseffect321

Yes Sugar is now 40. She is a single mum trying to make a living in difficult circumstances so please be a little understanding. She does a very good B2B and is usually sober! She looks younger and has a great figure.
Yeah I guess I'd be up for another go, its just the fact that being drunk during a paid service is so unprofessional. It'd be the same in any job, you just can't do it