Sadie - Premium - Sunderland
30min incall
£60
External Link/Members OnlyAlso on AW but never seems to log on much and different rates so agency is your best bet.
Booking : All comms (via text) handled by the agency and were prompt and direct.
Location : Discreet modern appartment in the city centre. I know the area so parking was no problem its aslo a 5min walk from Park Lane if not driving.
The W/G : Sadie's stats are accurate shes very petite and slim with small (my personal favourite) boobs with pierced nipples and a nice little bum on her. She has a lot of tatoos all very well done!! Big dark hair with the odd strand of funky colour here and there. She does were heavy eye makeup which your girl next doors/plain Janes couldn't pull off but with the whole alternative, tatooed, sex kitten attitude and image she has it all added to the package for me.
Meeting : once inside i was greeted by Sadie wearing fishnets, black lingerie and a silky robe. With pleasantries and finances exchanged we moved into the bedroom. A session of kissing groping and undressing ensued. I must mention her kissing was excellent very passionate and sensual. Made my way south via her lovely tits, sucking her nipples while she grinded her soaking pussy on my torso. Onto the main course and her pussy and arsehole are delectable. Excellent hygiene, taste and immaculately hairless, no worries of an unkempt bush here!
After that it was my turn for some owo and if her lips were good for kissing they're even better for sucking dick. Really nice oral with varying techniques and very sloppy! Another wee lick of her arsehole and the began spooning sex. Moved through a few positions, Sadie is responsive and enthusiastic throughout. Then I got behind her and with the help of some lube fucked her tight little arsehole. I've never seen as bonnie a lass take it up the hoop like it! Now I'm only Mr average but I rode her like I'd stole the devil's horse and she didn't even flinch just demanded more. With the sheer tightness, the dirty talk and my own piston hips going full capacity it wasn't long until I filled the bag while in her arse. The sight of her hole as I pulled out was particularly memorable.
After this time was about up so we lay and chatted, no hint of rushing me out, all very relaxed. She's a really nice girl to talk too. She has a surprisingly eclectic taste in music and generally quite a warm person not your usual jaded prossie. Once dressed I was given a goodbye kiss and away I went.
Service Summary : dfk, ro, owo, anal, rimming. I think cim would have been allowed but I generally shoot in the bag so don't often enquire about it sorry!
Summary: I really really enjoyed my time with Sadie If you like anal she's a must! If that's not for you I'd still highly recommend as she's a very sexy girl and all her services are delivered with energy and enthusiasm