Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah - Amour - Near Ashington ( savannahamour AdultWork)  (Read 923 times)

34 review(s) for SavannahNorth (32 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

iknowishouldnt

External Link/Members Only

Location was easy to find, but parking is poor, I found a spot on a neighboring housing estate, but it meant a 10 minute walk to the location.

Comms with Amour were spot on leading up to the appointment.

So on to the appointment itself, Savannah was dressed as requested & greeted me with some DFK at the door.  Sorted out the paperwork & then upstairs to the bedroom.  Savannah was pretty keen for us both to get undressed & soon I was lay on the bed receiving one of the best blow jobs I've ever experienced.  I returned the favor then Savannah suggested it was time to put on a condom.  Savannah started off on top while I played with her tits, then we switched to doggy style then finally a bit more oral before cumming on her tits.

I found Savannah to be very attractive with a great figure and I would say the pictures on Amour's website are accurate.  Also, she has a sense of humor, which always helps.

In conclusion, I would both recommend & visit again.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24