Author Topic: Laciie-grace + Tori Taylor of AdultWork - Newcastle city centre  (Read 2799 times)


5 review(s) for Laciie-grace (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
43 review(s) for Tori.Taylor (37 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online ProfessorYaffle

Laciie-grace:
External Link/Members Only

Tori Taylor:
External Link/Members Only

I booked them for a 1 hour duo. Price was £210 (£100 for Laciie-grace, £110 for Tori).

Initially I had booked Laciie-grace on her own, but she later contacted me asking if I'd like a duo with Tori and I leapt at the chance.

Comms with Laciie-grace were all via AW message and she states that she doesn't have a work phone. She sent me the entire address apart from the flat number on the morning of the booking, then Tori texted me the flat number just before the booking started.

They were working from a flat in Newcastle city centre which is an easy walk from the central station.

This was my 8th booking with Tori. She's always been a favourite of mine. She's good looking with a slim but curvy body. Fab bum and hips, nice legs and natural B cup boobs. Her photos are accurate.

This was my first booking with Laciie-grace. She's attractive facially with big kissable lips and long dark hair. Very sexy. She's got a lovely curvy body - superb Alexis Texas-style ass and hips, leggy, with natural B cup boobs. Her AW photos that best reflect what she's like are the shadowy bum pic where she's wearing a dark top + the photo with her ass and Sophia Lily's boobs.

When I arrived I got a welcoming kiss and a hug from each of them and Laciie-grace offered me a drink.

Laciie-grace was wearing a black one piece teddy with black hold ups and Tori was wearing a pink knickers, bra and suspenders set with black stockings and heels. As usual I gave them some of my favourite black hold ups to wear and they both looked great in them.

Tori was her usual upbeat, chatty self, and Laciie-grace is a nice friendly girl too. The girls were very comfortable with each other and there was good banter between them. They're also happy to do girl-girl.

I paid them then jumped in the shower. There was shower gel and they gave me a clean towel.

Their hygiene was perfect.

Services were the same for both girls:
DFK, OWO / HJ, reverse O, 69, sex (cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy). They don't do CIM, facials or anal.

Both girls have good bedroom skills - good DFK, great OWO / HJ, responsive during reverse O and the sex was full on and passionate.

Highlights included girl-girl DFK and 3-way DFK, Tori licking Laciie-grace's pussy while Laciie-grace gave me OWO, me licking Laciie-grace's pussy while Tori sat on her face, Laciie-grace sitting on my face while Tori gave me OWO then rode me in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, me snogging Tori while getting ridden by Laciie-grace, and the girls masturbating with toys.

There was a lot of 2 girl OWO (some of it while I 69'd each girl in turn) and one girl doing DFK while the other does OWO. I also got Laciie-grace to lick my neck while Tori gave me OWO. Laciie-grace is a lovely kisser btw, plenty of tongue and those full lips of hers are perfect for smooching.

I fucked both girls in multiple positions and went back for a second bout of doggy with Laciie-grace so I could get to grips with that bum again. To finish I wanked a very satisfying load over both of their bums as they lay side by side on the bed.

I got another quick shower and dressed at a leisurely pace as we chatted. The girls weren't rushing me out of the door even though we'd overrun by a few minutes. I got a kiss from each of them at the door then departed.

It was a great punt. I'd recommend both girls (either solo or as a duo) and I intend to see them both again. In fact I'm half tempted to go back tomorrow for a repeat duo.

Laciie-grace was a particularly pleasant surprise, she's been around for a while but her availability has often been limited and I hadn't heard much about her on here. IMO she's a bit of a hidden gem.

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Great review Prof, thanks  :thumbsup:

Had Laciie-grace on my HL for what seems like ages, must get round to seeing her.

Online FLYING BLUE

Wow - Great review :thumbsup:

Never seen LG but Tori is still one of my absolute top favourite's and has been for many a year :kiss:

Offline Sir Punt

Nice review Prof always appreciate your taken the lasses. Sounds like a right good time!

Offline Eurypides

Seen these two together twice, and this is very consistent with my experience.  Agree about Laciie being surprisingly low profile.  It may just be my personal preference, but I find her very hot.  That waist-to-hip ratio is about the craziest I've ever seen on a woman.

Offline horrayforboobies

On my recent meeting with Keeva, she was raving about how amazing Tori is and that id have an amazing time with her.
I shall be booking sometime soon from this review and her glowing reference.

Online ProfessorYaffle

Seen these two together twice, and this is very consistent with my experience.  Agree about Laciie being surprisingly low profile.  It may just be my personal preference, but I find her very hot.  That waist-to-hip ratio is about the craziest I've ever seen on a woman.

Yes I re-read your review just after posting mine and was nodding in agreement all the way through.

I thought Laciie-grace was hot too, I really want to see her again but on her own so I can concentrate on her properly. I just wish she'd work more weekends as I can't usually punt during the week. And yes her bum and hips are something special.

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the Review Prof.  :drinks:   Ya horny owld bastard  :D .

Never had the "Pleasure" of either, as I prefer the more "Mature Lady". However I am now sorely tempted............. ;)     :wacko:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online ProfessorYaffle

Cheers for the Review Prof.  :drinks:   Ya horny owld bastard  :D .

Never had the "Pleasure" of either, as I prefer the more "Mature Lady". However I am now sorely tempted............. ;)     :wacko:

 :hi: :hi:

Haha not so much of the 'owld' thanks Sar-Major!

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac