Author Topic: AlexAllure of AdultWork - Gateshead Quayside  (Read 1066 times)


7 review(s) for AlexAllure (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for Alex Angels (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only

I booked Alex for a 1 hour incall. Price was £110.

Comms (via AW message and text) were great. She gave me the entire address apart from the flat number when I made the booking, then texted me the flat number just before the booking started along with some handy directions e.g. floor number.

She was working from a flat on Gateshead Quayside. It's located in a quiet and respectable area about 20 minutes walk from Gateshead + Central Station Metro stations. There was a pay car park nearby. Inside it was clean, neat and tidy.

She's very attractive, good looking facially and has a good body with nice legs and a curvy bum and hips. Boobs are DD with lovely big perky nipples. They're enhanced but it's a decent job and they're firm but not rock hard. Her pics are pretty accurate though I'd say she's a touch curvier in real life (in a good way), and she looks better in real life too. Overall I thought she was rather sexy.

She was wearing a sexy short black leather dress and ankle boots (as seen in one of her AW photos), with black knickers and bra underneath. I gave her some of my favourite black hold ups to wear and she looked great in them.

She gave me a welcome kiss and offered me a drink (which I declined). I paid her and jumped in the shower. There was shower gel and she gave me a clean towel.

Personality wise she's friendly and vivacious.

Her hygiene was perfect.

Services: DFK, OWO (though I opted for covered O), HJ, Reverse O, 69, sex (cowgirl, doggy, missionary - twice each), cum on boobs. She said she does CIM.

DFK was good and was open mouthed but not much tongue, and she also nuzzled and licked my neck which I love. Covered O / HJ was good and she licked my balls too. She was responsive during reverse O. The sex was vigorous and passionate. To finish she wanked me off over her tits (she would have wanked me into her mouth too but I declined).

I got another shower and left.

It was a good punt, I'd recommend her and I would return.

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Thanks for the review Prof  :thumbsup:

May i ask why covered o on this occasion? No need to answer if you prefer not to.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review Prof  :thumbsup:

May i ask why covered o on this occasion? No need to answer if you prefer not to.

After the chlamydia scare in the autumn I'd vowed to only do covered O from now on. That lasted until my second punt...damn my lack of willpower.  :D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 07:18:05 pm by ProfessorYaffle »

Offline CELICA GT

Nice review Prof, Alex looks really good and I will be very tempted. Judging by your review the apartment is walkable from the Newcastle quayside, I might get the bus into town, the problem may well be the walk back  ;) :D

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
After the chlamydia scare in the autumn I'd vowed to only do covered O from now on. That lasted until my second punt...damn my lack of willpower.  :D

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Nice review Prof, I saw her recently and agree with what you say about her and looking forward to a return visit soon  :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP........she looks a sexy bundle.....glad you enjoyed...... :hi: