Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella4u - Dartford  (Read 1084 times)

Offline pewpewpew

Been 2 posts recently about this place. One positive and one negative so was a gamble which I was aware of.

Comms ok. Text to arrange then had to call when nearby and was directed to a new block of flats, easy to find.

Buzzed in and flat door was opened by a guy. I never like this kind of setup, I prefer to interact only with the girl in question. May not bother some but it bothers me.

Paid £100 for one hour. The girl was a bit chubby and acne scarred, hairy minge (of course) and basically no english. I lay face down for a quite good massage. Very methodical and good technique. Turned over then the same.

She then produces a condom and gives quite a good blowjob, albeit for about 1 minute, then shoos me out the way so she can lay down. I porked her in missionary while she lay there with her eyes closed and head to the side, no noises, no movement. It made me feel like a bit of a disgrace to be honest.

When I finished she livened up a bit, probably relieved that it was all over and not hiding it well at all. Kept asking if I work BJ, not sure if she was calling me a whore but I doubt it.

The guy in the hallway thanked me as I left. Didn't feel as if I enjoyed myself, actually felt a bit shit so a firm negative from me.

Girls probably change often so YMMV etc but I won't go back to check

Ella4u.co.uk but also has a vivastreet and craigslist advert so would recommend cross referencing phone numbers of asians in the area

AlbionHart

:thumbsdown: Gutting pal, sorry to hear it was a poor punt. I would have walked immediately at the male opening the door.

I’ve seen a few websites like hers, since they’re about the only women with hair it seems. Thanks for sticking your neck out for us more weary punters.

STAR-LORD

Viva street & Craigslist cross reference with mobile number:-

Mizi (Japanese)
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

lemans05

Mine was the negative review. I hate myself for not walking. Hoped it would be good but knew deep down it would be shit. It was worse than shit.