Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NewGirlSaffron in Reading  (Read 680 times)

Offline Pushmybuttons

Does anyone have any information or feedback on this older lady in Reading?  I can’t see anything from searching this site, but apologies if already been covered.  I recall this profile from a while back, but then it disappeared.  Don’t know how long it’s been back, but I’ve only just seen it.  The photos look hot for an older lady.

She asks for photo id unless you have lots of recent feedbacks, which raises alarm bells.  And the photos don’t give you much to go on.  And it looks like the same photos as before....

Tempted right now, but not sure this one is wholly legit....

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 06:02:40 pm by Pushmybuttons »

billybloo

Does anyone have any information or feedback on this older lady in Reading?  I can’t see anything from searching this site, but apologies if already been covered.  I recall this profile from a while back, but then it disappeared.  Don’t know how long it’s been back, but I’ve only just seen it.  The photos look hot for an older lady.

She asks for photo id unless you have lots of recent feedbacks, which raises alarm bells.  And the photos don’t give you much to go on.  And it looks like the same photos as before....

Tempted right now, but not sure this one is wholly legit....

Pushmybuttons, firstly this wg charges more than I was willing to pay for 30 minutes, you could get an hour appointment for that without any difficulty, also I would never send someone my photo id as you never know where your pic may end up...just my choice I am sure that there are those that are more than happy to abide by her terms but not me.

Offline HawkG

Also, says she's 50 which means she's knocking on the door of 60 at least.