Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell on Adultwork  (Read 17594 times)

ALyons

Hi guys,

This is a question for those who have seen Lola Bell in South Harrow, what was she like overall in bed for 1hr?

She says she allows fingering, licking, and fucking but want to know how much of that is true. I am interested in giving oral, kissing her boobs, french kissing along with standard fucking.

I have read through the search on here and feedback seems to be good from what I can see.

Please share your experiences.

Offline bestbefore

There are reviews of her on here - just search London reviews.

Offline Steve2

I think you will probably enjoy

Of all of your enjoys DFK may not be on the menu but she likes receiving oral, kissing her boobs and fucking

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

ALyons

Hi Steve,

So she doesn't do french kissing? Also, what's her hygiene like? Does she smell 'down there'?

Joe Blob

Hi Steve,

So she doesn't do french kissing? Also, what's her hygiene like? Does she smell 'down there'?
Which answer would make her more attractive to you?

jimbobwood

Check out my review here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16388.0

She was very clean when I saw her, lovely wet pussy.

Offline PatrickCarnes

When I saw her I thought she was good but not as good as I had expected after reading her reviews. I thought her personality was actually better than her sex skills. She only went on top for a minute before complaining of being tired, things like that. Also didn't like me pounding her ;-)

Offline Steve2

Hi Steve,

With the greatest respect You come across as a total wanker

Maybe %%% is the place you should visit

Persie

Hi Steve,

Why are you asking such ridiculous questions?

You have wasted two minute of my life with this thread  :lol:

ALyons

Not sure what I wrote that is bad Steve. I am just after a little bit more insight on what she's like.

Offline bestbefore

Not sure what I wrote that is bad Steve. I am just after a little bit more insight on what she's like.

Why dont you just carefully check out the feedback and reports on here?

If there were any negative elements in a girl, you can be sure they would be mentioned.

Offline PatrickCarnes

Lola and Monique are now in Enfield, charging £20 more an hour. They must think us Enfieldians have more money than our South Harrow counterparts  :-)

Offline Rickrabbit

Lola and Monique are now in Enfield, charging £20 more an hour. They must think us Enfieldians have more money than our South Harrow counterparts  :-)
It's great that she is closer to me now in Enfield, as I have had her on my radar for a while. With the £20 increase however that is where she will stay unfortunately, on my radar...as much as I would love to make my move and place her on something else.   :crazy:

Offline Steve2

She was worth £80/hr all day every day from when she started. Luckily no one told her

Not sure I'd travel to Enfield though ;)

Offline joshwinkers

She was worth £80/hr all day every day from when she started. Luckily no one told her

Now she's increased her prices by £20, can we infer that JRC has been to see her?  ;)

jimbobwood

I agree with Steve, she is worth £80! I'm going to North London for a punt tomorrow, fuck all in my local area. I will make a day of it and go into London to watch "Gravity". I might see Lola as a Plan E or something.

I think she needs to upgrade her profile pictures, they are not very good and she has much more competition in North London. I think she will put her prices down when the phone is dusty, she's testing out the water.

password02

Her profile says N14 which is London Southgate area - Enfield is approx 4-5 miles away

Offline PatrickCarnes

Her profile says N14 which is London Southgate area - Enfield is approx 4-5 miles away

Southgate is in the London borough of Enfield. So she's in Southgate and Enfield.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 07:54:36 am by PatrickCarnes »

Offline Rickrabbit

I agree with Steve, she is worth £80! I'm going to North London for a punt tomorrow, fuck all in my local area. I will make a day of it and go into London to watch "Gravity". I might see Lola as a Plan E or something.

I think she needs to upgrade her profile pictures, they are not very good and she has much more competition in North London. I think she will put her prices down when the phone is dusty, she's testing out the water.

As a lover of all womanhood I put it to you that a good female sex provider is priceless.  :cool:

A pro$$ie (even a bad one) can never express in her fee the extent of her worth as a human being in female form. Like everything about a pro$$ie's relationship with a punter, the fee should not be seen as a reflection of anything genuine that is truly based in the expression of any personal worth.

It reflects her (or her pimps) ability to make a business judgement and reflect in her fee just how busy she wants to be in the context of the market and the service she is happy to provide. (Happy is a bonus). Some of the fees charged and the hike in charges they apply from time to time do make them priceless...but not in a good way.  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 10:33:11 am by Rickrabbit »

juan kassof

Just had my first 2 punts and happened to pick lola, i agree with steve that she is worth (or i would pay) the extra she is now charging in enfield. Just wondering if it was me that drove her away fron harrow  :cool:
Can anyone recommend similar in harrow nw area.

jimbobwood

Down £70ph, give a few weeks it will be back down to £60ph. She needs some decent photos! I might volunteer my services and take my Canon camera the next time I see her. ;)

Offline Steve2

Offline Rickrabbit

Saw a new picture on her AW profile and I have to say...not as cute as the previous ones External Link/Members Only. Still on my radar, so if her fee lowers I'll be in like Flynn.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 07:52:35 pm by Rickrabbit »

Offline Steve2

Saw a new picture on her AW profile and I have to say...not as cute as the previous ones External Link/Members Only. Still on my radar, so if her fee lowers I'll be in like Flynn.

A good pic showing exactly how she looks

Offline kropotkin

Southgate is in the London borough of Enfield. So she's in Southgate and Enfield.

Can anyone tell me where she's currently based - as in which is the nearest tube/station and how many minutes walk from there?

Much appreciated...

Offline PatrickCarnes

Can anyone tell me where she's currently based - as in which is the nearest tube/station and how many minutes walk from there?

Much appreciated...

She's in Southgate. The tube is Southgate and it's 2 minutes walk.

And she's back down to £60 an hour.

Offline Steve2

She's in Southgate. The tube is Southgate and it's 2 minutes walk.

And she's back down to £60 an hour.

And did you see her?

Offline rocknrolla

She is now in earls court offering massage only with covered oral. Same price £60 , extras + 20 for owo

Very dissapointed I never got to see her  :cry:

Offline Steve2

You have had nearly 2 years so plenty of chances.

In earls Court she will be busy. Not much massage competition at that price apart from the Chinese shops which can be very hit or miss. her new pics look better tool

vt

I notice she offers OWO for £20 extra, making it £80...any ideas why she's stopped offering FS??

sash

somebody mentioned she has a boyfriend now, so certain services are off the likes now

Offline Steve2

It must be serious now then but she will earn just as much for less effort

Offline Convince Me

She states on her profile as having a reputation for one of the most sensual & sexy massages in London. l don't rate her massage, very uninspiring.

Offline Steve2

She states on her profile as having a reputation for one of the most sensual & sexy massages in London. l don't rate her massage, very uninspiring.

Spot on

Offline Zeusthedoc

Much appreciated...

well, if it's this one:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Then it's Earl's Court, London.
back down to £60p/h as predicted, but....now only a 'sensual massage'....no penetrative services!