Author Topic: Linda - Oriental style massage North Shields  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

I broke my promise of 1 punt per month, its saturday night and I had a stella month at work so I thought lets get another in.

Comms- easy, rang and said can I book for 1 hour at 5 and job done.

Location- easy to get to via metro or car.

Meeting- today,  so booked for 1 hour at 5pm and got a chinese lady in her late 40s maybe 50s. Pretty attractive to look at and had a decent body. Massage starts and straight away onto my ass and giving the signs that this will end happy. The massage however was not good at all, really painfull and hard and was just pressing down and not doing much. I know we go to these places for the extras but I like a good massage. About 25mins in she gets me to turn over and asks what extras I want so I replied what do you offer? She said b2b and said how much you want to pay... I offered £30 and she laughed and said no its £50. I nearly fell off the table as £40 for the hour massage plus £50 is over the top, I could get a decent fs service with a fit bird for a few £ more. I then said he £20 and she said b2b for £40, I said no and he for £20 and she said topless for £30. I just agreed and she went to work on a generic handjob, not bad but I had to think some weird sh"t to cum and when I did it was like a church candle. So after she continued massaging but it was clear neithier of us wanted to be there any longer so after 5 minutes of pain she said time is up. Only in the room for 45 mins but my god I was glad to get out.

I have not posted negative as I am quite fussy when it comes to the massage part. I wont be going back however, I have found that girls working not from shops offer a much more fun service.

27 days till next punt


Online maxxblue

I can't work out why you have given a neutral rather than a negative, as (a) the massage was not good at all; (b) you won't be going back; (c) neither of you wanted to be there; (d) you were only there for 45 minutes of what was supposed to be an hour's booking; and (e) you were glad to get out of the place.

Why is this not a negative?  :unknown:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Normally I would say it's your call as to rating, but I can't see any positives in your review at all Op and neutral is extremely generous from what I can see :unknown:

Offline Fragilehand

That's linda the boss lady you seen. Very greedy woman.

Offline Disco dave

I didnt put negative because although it was not my cup of tea the services were still there just not upto my standard. I get your point but for the basic critera it meets a neutral. 

Offline Chass

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 61
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I didnt put negative because although it was not my cup of tea the services were still there just not upto my standard. I get your point but for the basic critera it meets a neutral.
    I doubt it was Linda she very rarely works
Banned reason: Not a punter, almost 8 years here
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
[quote link=topic=191950.msg1995576#msg1995576 date=1522565867]
    I doubt it was Linda she very rarely works

Just because you think she rarely works it doesn't mean it wasn't her.  :unknown:

Online maxxblue

I doubt it was Linda she very rarely works
But sometimes she does.  :hi: