Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MettaBaby (AKA Leeyla Kissing) - Stratford  (Read 1949 times)

20 review(s) for MettaBaby (12 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline socksfellan2

Comms: Speaks broken English but OK enough to get by. Texting game was strong.

Price
: £50 for 30 mins (Spent 35 mins inside flat)

Looks
: She goes by MettaBaby but I think she's already been reviewed under another moniker which I don't recall.  She's thicc, short and has a fat ass. She's a little chubbier than the pictures but her ass was large for her frame which was the main attraction. Boobs are not that big, maybe a C cup. All natural feeling.

Actual Event + Flat: New flats in Stratford with an open courtyard in the middle. Stairs leading up to her flat. Tenants can see you entering and leaving as windows in inward facing too.

Coming into the flat, she was behind the door because it literally points out to the neighbours. The flat is spacious, clean and smell neutral. Bedroom was a good size, shower was clean but the water faucets are messed up.

She smelt clean, started off with a massage and did more than a few different positions. Takes instructions well and the whole event felt authentic and said I was her first client for that day, she had come back from errands. She took it deep and didn't complain either. In fact, she was moaning softly which was a turn on. She also did OWO for no extra. Told me she enjoyed the session too, after getting ready to leave, saw her flat mate. Never seen her before, she was a bigger girl on the phone with some tattoos.

Positives:
- Good massage
- Friendly and willing to do a good job
- Clean room
- Great fuck, takes it deep
- Gives decent head, and licked balls too. Somewhat sloppy :)

Negatives:
- This is not a real negative because it was a positive experience but there was a bit of a language barrier which meant I had to explain what I said 2 or 3 times.

Overall, she's happy to service you and is enthusiastic rating experience 8/10

Revisit: Would revisit at some point. Too many on my HL ATM

Her: External Link/Members Only

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review OP

Will keep an eye on for a Plan B/C as not the type I normally go for.

How old would you say she looked in real life? Was anal offered?

STAR-LORD

Previously known as Leeyla Kissing

Offline Yaardie

Nice to know another one of my older punts have moved local!  :dance:

Offline socksfellan2

Thanks for your review OP

Will keep an eye on for a Plan B/C as not the type I normally go for.

How old would you say she looked in real life? Was anal offered?

She looked mid-late 30s. Not exactly a MILF type though. I must say those two pictures by Sinz with her in a black thong are great representations of her ass.

I did not ask for Anal nor did she offer.

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 05:02:01 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac