Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kourtney knight - Cardiff  (Read 929 times)

16 review(s) for Lady Kate Rose (14 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mil 34

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

After trying to book my usual girl for the last few weeks without any success I decided to try out kourtney and see if the previous reviews on here were justified.

Rang the agency a few times before receiving a text from them about missing a call so pretty discreet but I would still use a punting phone for safety reasons.

Arranged an hour incall for £150 and was told they would give me the address closer to the time of the meet.
Sent the details of a gated complex pretty close to the bay.
Arrived on time entered the number into the entry pad but it was not working, luckily enough someone else could let me in as they were going out.
No such problems getting into the main block.

Knocked on the door very discreetly and was really happy when I saw kourtney in the flesh.
She’s tall, great fit body, great tits and a pretty face.
Offered a drink and took a quick shower to freshen up.
The flat was very suitable and modern.

Into the business, lots of kissing some dfk some light. Plenty of reverse oral then into a 69 with a great blowjob, really deep and ended up filling her throat up. Great deep throat.

Little chat and then into round two, fucked her in a few positions until I had to stop, no luck on pop number 2 but it wasn’t for the want of trying.
She tried her best to make me come twice but no joy.

Got to be honest really enjoyed my time with her, really pleasant and very attractive and she’s another asset to the welsh region

np500

Nice one mil 34, her pictures are amazing and reviews to match, she’s jumped to the top of my, next to see after a few other missions are completed ( not all punting related ) if only life did’t get in the way so often !

Offline Mil 34

I am the same these days mate, I would love to punt more but so busy in life I hardly get the chance.

STAR-LORD

I am the same these days mate, I would love to punt more but so busy in life I hardly get the chance.

Ditto, all the way.  :(

np500

I cut back regularly, but sometimes I can’t help my self and Kourtney Knight is one of them sometimes I can’t help my self situations ! , but I do have the ability ( generally ) to hold back and do the punt when it’s right financially and appropriate time wise, don’t forget I used to take a day off to punt , think I got a bit carried away back then ?

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review Mil.  Hoping to get to see her myself at some point.   :drinks:

Offline iverthickone