External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyExcellent Comms. I sent text and agreed on the time and Postcode provided. Once I reach the location, I sent a text and she calls and guides me into her house. £180 for 1 hour.
Location is a first floor modern house. 5 mins walk from West Ealing station or 5 mins bus journey from Ealing Broadway.
She looked fresh with nice makeup. Asked to remove shoes before climbing the steps into the house. Provided with fresh towel and she showed how to use the shower. I took a good shower and used lot of mouth wash.
Started with DFK and it continued for a while. OWO was on offer but went for OW. She got bit surprised with my OW choice. Nice and long OW with lot of eye contact and shaft licking.
She climbed on top of me and started riding me. It was nice and good ride.
I asked for a different position and went to missionary. This where it all went down hill, she started to move up and down. I ask her to stay still and told her that I want to go slow and long. No, she doesn't listen. Then moved to doggy and again she started vigorous movement.
I asked her to stay still and explained there is lot of time left but she said she will do slow one only during love making! She continued to move and made to be cum with still 30 mins left.
Then it is followed by some long dull chatting for 10 mins. I initiated second round and went for DFK. She rejected it and said no more DFK! I asked why and the answer was bad breath. I got lot of DFK in the first round and not sure my breath got bad in 30 mins.
With DFK getting rejected, I lost hard on and asked her to do hand job. Had a shower and left with still 10 mins remaining.
I was confused if this is a negative or neutral.
SP who doesn't allow me to go slow and makes me cum faster is a negative one for me.