Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty20claudia, Basingstoke (again)  (Read 830 times)

26 review(s) for Naughty20claudia (19 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by mh]

Offline mh

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Previously Sweet20claudia)

This was my third meeting with Claudia. I like variety and rarely even have a second meeting with a girl, so this unprecedented. My first meeting with her wasn't top notch but good enough to see her again. The second was superb. Unfortunately this third was disappointing.

Comms/booking: Perfect, Claudia answered AW mails quickly and answered her phone herself.

Location: Thankfully she was in a flat near some easy parking this time, Crown Heights. Flat was well kept but sparsely furnished, not even a chair or hook for clothes.

Time/cost: £60 for 30 mins

The girl: Whether her service is good or poor she is such a unique petite girl, I could almost forgive the iffy service just to fuck her. If you like petite girls you have to try her once. She's also pretty in my opinion with nicely proportioned boobs and arse. She was wearing a dress top but not for long. Good quality sexy underwear.

Services: She does kiss, lightly. Her oral (OWO initially) was poor this time, mostly hand work with just the tip in her mouth. 69 was as enjoyable as before despite the shallow oral. After oral we started with cowgirl but it was dreadful. There was barely any penetration and she was making no attempt to "sit down" and refused to sit back. Eventually I managed to go deep enough to stay in for a while but still kept popping out as she sat up too far. I'm sure it wasn't like this with her before. She refused reverse cowgirl so I went to doggy. This was the standout bit as her arse is very shapely and thrusting was under my control, making pleasing ripples in her buttocks (a very poetic image, I know).

I stayed with doggy for quite a while then went to mish until I was ready to come. As usual there was no option other than on her body, I didn't even waste my breath asking for CIM this time.

Overall I was disappointed after my second punt with her had been so good. She was back to "What do you want to do" with no suggestions or automatic action. She was much perkier and chatty last time.

Would I return: I won't say never, but unlikely I think.

Summary: A perfect petite package physically, great comms and fairly willing, but limited services, poor skills and lacking in personality.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 02:23:34 pm by mh »

Offline mh

I noticed Claudia did have an ingenious solution to the age-old problem of the headboard banging against the wall - 2 pillows stuffed behind the headboard, one at each edge.

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the review mh  :hi:
I put her on my hotlist after your previous review but I see she has had a few neutrals since then.
My hotlist is rather sparse at the moment so I still might give her a go when I'm in Basingstoke next.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 04:26:25 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline mh

My hotlist is rather sparse at the moment so I still might give her a go when I'm in Basingstoke next.

Well yes, Basingstoke is hardly overflowing with options is it? Despite my quibbling it's not a negative review: price was competitive, she's got a very nice body - tiny but all in proportion, I used all the time available and got my rocks off! It's an experience.

Offline DrConners

Well yes, Basingstoke is hardly overflowing with options is it? Despite my quibbling it's not a negative review: price was competitive, she's got a very nice body - tiny but all in proportion, I used all the time available and got my rocks off! It's an experience.

I had her on my HL for a while but your review makes me think she's become jaded to the job & less enthusiastic to provide decent service to a punter - sounds like you did all the work - thanks again for taking the time to write a review regardless :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

I had her on my HL for a while but your review makes me think she's become jaded to the job & less enthusiastic to provide decent service to a punter - sounds like you did all the work - thanks again for taking the time to write a review regardless :hi:

She was jaded when I saw her about 4 years ago!

Offline DrConners

She was jaded when I saw her about 4 years ago!

:D  Fair enough! I guess it's her petite size that is the appeal/allure & that's what keeps her client queue going  :sarcastic:

Offline mh

:D  Fair enough! I guess it's her petite size that is the appeal/allure & that's what keeps her client queue going  :sarcastic:

Perhaps, yes, but the second meeting I had with her was so encouraging. I was really looking forward to this one but she had regressed.

Offline dubhcarr

I have to say Ive enjoyed her a few times......she is cute but was a bit stressed when I last saw her in Reading.....she does take warming up but I have found her cute..hope this hasnt changed....thanks for the review OP    :hi: