Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
Wales
»
SARA-4-U Swansea Thai
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
SARA-4-U Swansea Thai
(
Read 907 times
)
Punting_Mad
Age Check :
Posts: 2,051
Likes: 18
Reviews: 17
«
on:
March 29, 2018, 02:19:00 pm »
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
I'm pretty sure its the same girl... Working from the well known flat by the Liberty Stadium
there are a ton of reviews on here about her.!
«
Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 02:20:33 pm by Punting_Mad
»
playpal69
Age Check :
Posts: 167
Likes: 0
Reviews: 3
«
Reply #1 on:
March 29, 2018, 05:00:04 pm »
I've not called there, the reports on Sara, Jenny and the others are a bit hit or miss.
Punting_Mad
Age Check :
Posts: 2,051
Likes: 18
Reviews: 17
«
Reply #2 on:
March 29, 2018, 05:48:23 pm »
I'd agree.. I've seen jenny many times over the years and she's got to know my likes/dislikes.. Saying that I haven't been for ages.. I've seen Sara too in the past.. Lovely but very vanilla service.. But most Thais here are like that.
playpal69
Age Check :
Posts: 167
Likes: 0
Reviews: 3
«
Reply #3 on:
March 29, 2018, 06:32:25 pm »
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104918.msg1235425#msg1235425
I knew I'd seen a thread on here about the girls working with Sara
Hope the link worked
Punting_Mad
Age Check :
Posts: 2,051
Likes: 18
Reviews: 17
«
Reply #4 on:
March 29, 2018, 08:30:24 pm »
Well remembered
It's still the same 4..
I've had good and bad there..
I use the marina now it's more my style I think
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
Wales
»
SARA-4-U Swansea Thai
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close