Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UNIQUE_MONICA - Warren Street NW1  (Read 3197 times)

57 review(s) for UNIQUE_MONICA  (41 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Fully Sated

Adult Work Link:  External Link/Members Only

Name:               UNIQUE_MONICA

Duration:           1Hour

Paid:                £100

In Call Rates:     15mins - £60, 0.5 - £80, 1 hour - £100, 1.5 - £180,
                         2 hours - £200, 3 hours - £300, 4 hours - £400

Extra’s:             £30 Anal

Services:           DFK, OWO RO, Fingering, Sex Multiple Positions, Come In Mouth

Availability:        Monday - Saturday 11:00 - 21:00

Preamble:
Although Monica’s profile claims that she is ‘100% Independent’, she obviously isn’t. She works in a long established Polish brothel on the Euston Road. Monica said that two other Polish girls work there, she didn’t say whom, but with a bit of location research on Adult Work, and comparison of profile writing style, particularly the over use of ‘Sweetie’, I am fairly confident that the current incumbents are;

External Link/Members Only - Tina Maya
External Link/Members Only - Passionate Kim, formerly - Curvy Kim, Blonde Horny Kim, Busty Horny Kim who worked at an Old Street brothel
and did duos with GFE Vicky - External Link/Members Only , previously Girlfriend Vicky External Link/Members Only

This brothel does not have a great reputation and there seems to have been bait and switches in the past and Adult Work profiles have been swapped, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=166218.msg1910717#msg1910717

Monica claims to have been the UK for nearly a decade, however only in this flat and in this line of work for a few months. True or not, I am not sure, but she didn’t seem very hardened to me. She said that her game plan is to do this for a couple of years and then return to Poland. I think that is always the plan, the reality is often different. She has quite a distinctive tattoo on the right side of her torso partly visible in her profile photos so if anyone has seen her prior to her Euston Road residency, they should recognise her.

Communications:
Monica speaks reasonably good English, but I can pretty much guarantee that with this type of set up all comms are handled by a receptionist/pimp. I tried calling, had no response, but ended up conducting all communications via text message. The postcode and building number were given immediately. I was asked to wait five minutes after my appointed time before receiving the flat number.

Good central London location (in the shadow of the Euston Tower) for public transport. TFL buses 18, 27, 30, 88 and 205 stop practically directly outside. Warren Street underground served by the Northern and Victoria Line is under one minute away. Euston Square served by the Hammersmith & City, Circle and Metropolitan Line is about three minutes away. Euston Mainline railway station is ten minutes away.Depending on time of day, parking would be a complete and utter nightmare. 

Accommodation:
It is worth taking the lift up, if memory recalls owing to the building layout the apartment it is on the third floor although this is not apparent from the flat number. I was in a good sized bedroom facing the Euston Road. There was a sofa in the room, the double bed was tucked into the corner of the room with a strategically place large mirror next to the bed. Not sure if Monica is always allocated this room or if it is just first come first served. The bathroom was not ensuite. Ensuites are particularly preferable in a brothels or shared properties. There were a stack of towels, mens’ toiletries and three varieties of mouthwash.

The Girl:
I had made a basic clothing request, It was fairly standard/classic/boring so it is hard to know if she even received the request or wore her usual garb. She is short, I knew she was from previous, reports, but for some reason I had expected her to wear heels. Monica was chatty throughout. She is not a stunner, she has a relatively large nose for her face, but she smiles a lot. Her lips looked good but they were a bit hard when we kissed, guessing it was collagen.

She looked like her photos, but I think her photos make her look marginally more attractive, which is obviously the point. Monica to my mind looked a little quirky/cute not stunning. She had long blonde hair extensions. She was welcoming, friendly, hospitable and took me to the bathroom after I handed over the money. She was waiting for me outside the bedroom to ensure that I returned to the right room after the shower and did not accidentally burst in to another bedroom. 

The Meeting

Monica began DFK pretty much as soon as I returned from the bathroom. I think I detected the slightest hint of smokers breath when we kissed, but cannot be 100% sure. She began stripping off. Her breasts are small in keeping with her frame. Her breasts are natural, but her profile states 36D, I would suggest that they are smaller in both under band and cup size.

She became very wet and quite vocal with RO and fingering. She was very encouraging and genuinely seemed to enjoy it. She varied her speed during OWO. She had trouble applying the condom, partly owing to her longish well manicured nails. Most service providers that I have encountered are quite adept at this.

We went through a variety of positions, including cowgirl on the sofa. Doggy looked good in the mirror next to the bed. She said it was her favourite position, isn’t it always? She encouraged deep thrusting. She knelt on the floor and began to give oral before I decided to come in her mouth. She remained sucking for a while and did not run off to spit in the bathroom immediately. She is good for the ego and seemed as sated as I was by the end of the meeting.

Conclusion

Monica displayed a good attitude throughout. She was enthusiastic, full of energy with an accommodating personality and has a good general demeanour.
She is not stunning, but as any vetern UKP member knows and many others are begining to realise, an excellent attitude by a service provider who works hard and is eager to please is always worth considering. As Dipsy Doodle (Thank you for your review) summed up in his report, she is ‘’A solid punt for £100’’
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=190132.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 02:16:27 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline Fully Sated

Great review. Cheers

Thank you, hope it will help others decide whether to visit or not.

Offline DipsyDoodle

Glad you enjoyed.   :hi:  Also glad to hear that my visit wasn't a one off and that her enthusiasm continues.

Offline Fully Sated

Glad you enjoyed.   :hi:  Also glad to hear that my visit wasn't a one off and that her enthusiasm continues.
Thanks for your original review, she was as enthusiastic as you described, long may it last!

Mark31alpha

Thanks for the info. Are those advert pics? Why did you say the brothel had not a so good rep.?

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the info. Are those advert pics? Why did you say the brothel had not a so good rep.?

The photos that I posted are of Monica taken from her Adult Work profile. I found some of the angles rather flattering. I looked at the reviews and threads on this site before booking her. If you look at the threads you will see that the the group have operated from the flat for a long time and there have been profile swaps and poor service reported in the past. Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 03:40:54 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Sinz

Thanks Sinz!

No worries  :hi:

Good review, thanks for sharing.

Tried booking her today but she was booked out.