Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belle - HoD - Pimlico  (Read 910 times)

Offline bouch

Have a bit of a backlog in reviews, need to start somewhere...

External Link/Members Only

So I had previously decided I didn't want to return to HoD due to my previously not so great experiences with Alyssia and Danielle, but I was in the area with a couple of hours to lose and couldn't find any other WGs available on a short notice, so HoD it is. Seen Belle for 1h at £130.

Communication:
As usual with HoD, just call the number and they'll set everything up for you.

This was at the HoD near Pimlico. Room was ok and fit for purpose and also had an ensuite (but didn't use it as I was fresh). Not that I was asked to anyway.

The girl:
You can get a good sense of how she looks like by looking at the pics they post on twitter. She's got small-ish tits but fairly responsive and an overall good body. Tall, facially not stunning but quite pleasant and I liked her nonetheless.

The experience:
So let's get the negative out of the way. I was let in the room where I waited for 5 to 10m before Belle would show up and this was counted in the hour. As for everything else, it wasn't spectacular but was delivered enthusiastically. Started with OWO which was good with hints of DT, then off to sex in a few positions (CG, mish and Doggy IIRC) until 1st pop. FK all throughout the session (can't honestly remember if it was DFK but don't think so... I'd remember if that was the case). Nice chat in between, her English is good and she can hold a conversation. Off to the second round, where we did more of the same, but I couldn't finish this time around.

Summary:
Seriously, if I could get 1h for real at HoD I'd probably be tempted to visit more frequently (that is, assuming I can find a girl I fancy there). I wasn't cut short a lot this time, but this seems to be something that happens regularly so I end up using them only as a last resort kind of option. As for Belle, she's a really nice girl and I left the place feeling better so I'd probably return to see her at some point.

Positive: really nice girl, enthusiastic service
Neutral: n/a
Negative: technically I've been there 1h, but a fair bit of that time has been spent alone...