Author Topic: Hand job Hunnie - Birmingham tour  (Read 2869 times)


24 review(s) for handjob_hunnie (12 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
AW LINK: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SERVICES: Wank 6/10

PRICE: Paid £20 for the basic HJ option

LOCATION: Was a smart Hotel around the Broad Street area of Birmingham Central. Everything inside was how it should. 9/10

COMMS: The first part of the communications wasn’t great. I was due to be in town on a spot of business, so thought I’d sneak a quick wank in. Sent her an aw email, as I knew she was due in Birmingham. Received a reply 3 hours later, asking for my phone number. Gave her my punting phone number. Then a booking was placed and confirmed. I was told she would text me on the evening before the intended punt, so I’d have her number. I didn’t get that text until on the morning, (4 hours before the agreed punt time) and only after I asked her again. The second part of the comms were good, upon arrival at the hotel. Directions were clear and precise about how to find her room. First part 6/10 second bit 10/10

THE LADY: She's definitely better than her pics imo. Size 10 - 12 good size tits and nice juicy arse! Face ain’t bad. I would of said her age is late 20s rather than the stated 23. 7/10

THE WANK: Didn’t have no trouble walking past reception, as they were busy enough not to notice, plus I knew where I was going thanks to Lilly’s directions. So up in the lift. Tap on her door. She opens, not bad really, better than the pics do depict IMHO. She was wearing a tight, short, basque thingy, with a thong on underneath. Her tits were over spilling nicely and whilst I was undressing I got a nice view of her bare arse, which was very nice!

She lies on the bed waiting for me to undress, and we had a little chat then. (She's not overly chatty). I soon join her on the bed in my birthday suit. She starts manipulating my flaccid knob between her fingers and thumb. Not at all sensual, no touching of the old bollocks. She seemed to be concentrating intensely whilst wanking. Took me a long time to get hard. I much prefer the rubbing and massaging of my C&B's method of me reaching firmness. Eventually I get hard and the wank continues with just her fingers and thumb, rather than using her whole hand. Even so I cum rather quickly! Not the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had!

She passes me some wet wipes to clean myself.

Quick wash of my hands, I dress, we have another brief chat and I was off, still chewing my sweet I’d started before entering the Hotel. Probably 10 mins.

CONCLUSION: I’ve rated this neutral, for a few reasons. I found her reasonably attractive, she was dressed sexily, and was friendly enough, and it was only £20. But on the other hand I’ve had better hj’s for sure! But for £20 if your not put off by this and you’re in the area, you could go for it. I would imagine a lot of punters may enjoy this sort of encounter for just £20. But I’ve had a lot of very good hj’s to compare it to. At the end of the day it’s an unload from a not bad looking burd for just £20.

She checks out and moves on Friday morning. But she is coming back. She’s not sure when though.

Here’s some of her best pics:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 02:59:29 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline bearcat69

Cheers for the review LF. For twenty quid, sounds alright. :thumbsup:

Not too sure what I think of the first part of those communications though, to be honest, that does sound a bit of a faff just to get myself a cheap HJ. I suppose there's always a bit of a catch though...

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140

Not too sure what I think of the first part of those communications though, to be honest, that does sound a bit of a faff just to get myself a cheap HJ. I suppose there's always a bit of a catch though...

It would be better if she'd show her phone number. So anyone working or passing the area in need of a quick unload.................

Offline bearcat69

It would be better if she'd show her phone number. So anyone working or passing the area in need of a quick unload.................

My thoughts exactly :D

MarcT

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
My thoughts exactly :D

+ 2, much prefer the opportunity for a spontaneous venture   :sarcastic:

The quest continues

Offline Mclovinsbrother

As I don’t have AW myself, I contacted earlier today through bloody twitter  :rolleyes: I mentioned I’d like to make a booking and she responded a few hours later with her availability.....but no contact number. I asked for her number but haven’t had a response yet. I don’t know if it’s worth the hassle.

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
As I don’t have AW myself, I contacted earlier today through bloody twitter  :rolleyes: I mentioned I’d like to make a booking and she responded a few hours later with her availability.....but no contact number. I asked for her number but haven’t had a response yet. I don’t know if it’s worth the hassle.

Yes it was a right game getting her number, it's like she doesn't want to give it until the last minute  :rolleyes: crazy really, she's missing out on business  :unknown:

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Still no response. Shame really LF, oh well.

Offline escortman

Hi Lads send her a message via Aw.... She replied to me within twenty minutes yesterday, however something came up so could not book.  Your right a number would be easier.