Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany - Norwich - off A14  (Read 3916 times)

16 review(s) for ~ BETHANY ~ (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

backentry

External Link/Members Only Bethany used a hotel straight off the A14, nice and easy to get to. ½ hour before our arranged time Bethany rang and gave room number.

A fantastic looking girl let me in. Her pics are accurate on the profile. A beautiful blonde with a cracking body who would certainly turn my head if I had seen her on the street. We got comfortable on thee bed and started chatting which was so easy to do with Bethany and this lead into lots of DFK and heavy petting, which got me very hard.
Bethany gave great OWO and did her best to get me all in down to my balls. A really good effort but couldn’t quite get it all in but it felt fantastic when she was trying. My turn to taste her little pussy and it tasted great and it seemed Bethany enjoyed it as after a few minutes my head was being clamped between her thighs with her holding my head onto her soaking pussy. Now getting into 69 we both tried our best to please each other. Me with my tongue and with a finger in her little asshole, which she loved.
I needed to fuck this little beauty so on with the mac and into mish, this was slow and deep with loads of DFK which was so good. After going in mish for several minutes Bethany became really wet and her pussy clamped its self on my cock and pulled me into her more. I nearly lost it and shot my load there and then, but I wanted this to last a lot longer. We kissed for a while and then into sideways spoons allowing me access to her clit with my fingers whilst my cock was deep in her pussy. I now noticed her nipples were so erect that I changed from fingering her clit to her nipples and this tipped her over the edge again and I could see the mac getting coated in her creamy pussy juice.
I was now getting desperate for her ass. Normal doggy first so I could see her little bum-hole and slide my finger in there to get t ready as I am a bit on the larger size of average. Her ass is a real picture and now was time to get my cock in there. It was a nice tight bum-hole and I took it nice and slow then that nice little pop as your head enters, fuck heaven Bethany gave a gasp and but just carried on easing herself onto my cock. Once in we slowly built up the pace and that was a slight that I will remember. Doggy on the bed, doggy standing then anal mish which is a great way to see your cock going right in and still be able to DFK.
By now her ass had given me a great time and I didn’t want it to start hurting and I wanted more or her oral skills and finish in her tight pussy. Off with the mac and Bethany gave me so more dep throat oral we me giving her a bit of face fucking. On with another mac and time to shoot my load in her pussy. Doggy which was balls deep and hard this was how I wanted to come, Bethany gave me all the encouragement I needed. Banging into her pussy with my balls banging into her the sap started to rise and fuck me Bethany started to come again. Pussy going into spasm whilst I started to shoot my load gave me a real balls tingling finish.
We both collapsed on the bed. Bethany got drinks for us both and then we cuddled and talked for some time after. I asked about a shower as I realized I was well over time and didn’t want to take the piss. After a shower I then realized I hadn’t sorted the money out. Gave Bethany the fee and left with a nice deep kiss at the door.
A great time which I will repeat soon. I drove from Norwich in the worst of the Beast from the East to see her and it was well worth it.

Offline glowworm

Well done sir, she's from the same group as xx-Gabriella-xx 

backentry

Yes Glowworm she one of the group. Have to say normally good standard of girls. Most likely the poorest one I have tried from that group would be Jade and then not bad.

Offline glowworm

Agreed, seeing Gabby while in Norwich this week

backentry

She is always worth seeing and giving a good seeing to. :drinks:

Online norwichfunseeker

Nice review, hope she tours Norwich soon.

Some girls Inn this group are certainly getting a good reputation, and long may it continue.

Hoping to see Gabby this week too, before she leaves Norwich on Friday.

Offline Students Notebook

Nice review, hope she tours Norwich soon.

Some girls Inn this group are certainly getting a good reputation, and long may it continue.

Hoping to see Gabby this week too, before she leaves Norwich on Friday.

Leaving Norwich ?
Where's she going ?

S.N,

Offline Students Notebook

She tours....

So sorry.  I'm confused. Thought he was talking about Gabby Duval who of course has changed her name ( so often ) now to British Beauty.
She's still my mobile as Gabby, although why she's still in my mobile, I don't know.

Ty

S.N.

Offline buttons70

Hey there Backentry, I knew you would enjoy yourself with Bethany.

I will have to try writing a review sometime, I just can't remember everything that happens!! How do you do it?

STAR-LORD

Hey there Backentry, I knew you would enjoy yourself with Bethany.

I will have to try writing a review sometime, I just can't remember everything that happens!! How do you do it?

Just produce 1 that's close enough to the guidelines included:-  :hi:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 11:02:12 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline buttons70

Thanks Nightwolf, I was looking for some form of guidelines.

STAR-LORD

Thanks Nightwolf, I was looking for some form of guidelines.

Your welcome dude. If you check PuntingWiki, it's a great location of resources to help you out.  ;)

backentry

Buttons glad you had a great time. She is a lovely girl who I will see again hopefully.

backentry

Just an update. Saw Bethany again while she was in Norwich. Again excellent, all services offered freely and well. Getting that little bum hole to gape that well was great.

Hope someone else will review this top girl.

Offline buttons70

I'm patiently waiting for Bethany to return to Peterborough, would really like to see her again.

Here is a new girl from the group in Peterborough until Wednesday,

backentry

buttons 70   She looks a sweet however shame she doesn't do anal otherwise a quick trip to Peterborough would have been on the cards.

They are all pretty good girls in that group.

backentry

Buttons70 You do need to review your punts mate taht's how this site works.

Offline MrMatrix

Is Bethany and Gemma one in the same person as they are from the same area and look very similar.
External Link/Members Only  Gemma.  Last few reviews for Gemma were not so good as the earlier ones.

Has any one met them both :unknown:

Offline potbellypete

I have met Gemma and her services list was definitely short of that on offer by Bethany.

I think that to be successful in a lapdancing club, which seems to be the connection between these girls, having a certain look will be an advantage.

Given Gemma's generally good feedback and the fact that the profile is still up I doubt that there is anything other than both being 'good looking British blondes' to connect them.