Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Lopez - Gatwick B&S  (Read 801 times)

2 review(s) for  GORGEOUS RHIANNA (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline G-style

I was in the area and had some time to spare so thought I would check what was on offer.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pinged Jaz a txt and got a very quick reply with an address. A bit strange as I was only asking about availability but I went with it and headed to the Gatwick area.
about 40 min before the allotted time I called to confirm and to check it was an English girl. Well an English girl answered and I confirmed the time.
I got to the location and well this is when it started to go wrong. Its a rabbit warren of blocks of flats you cant tell one from the other and the names are not at all clear. There is no parking and what spaces there are have numbers like the are allotted to specific flats. Call the girl she said park anywhere (well she wont be paying the parking fine). Any way found a space, found the block, get buzzed in.
Spanish girl can't speak english all she can say is "Half hour £80". Now she's quite fit but I don't think my heart was in it by this time.
I show her the AW profile that says £70. she txts Jaz and Jaz calls me but by now i've had enough and leave.

Offline DrConners

I see your point :

Nationality:    British

English pimp or pimpette in this case  :sarcastic:

:dash:   :dash:   :dash:

Offline MrMatrix

You did the right thing walking- I too take a picture in of who I expect to meet and if it doesnt match I will more often than not walk. I guess it depends if the little guy over rules me and he can be such a fucking nusance.
Better luck next time OP. And thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline JackJones

I was in the area and had some time to spare so thought I would check what was on offer.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pinged Jaz a txt and got a very quick reply with an address. A bit strange as I was only asking about availability but I went with it and headed to the Gatwick area.
about 40 min before the allotted time I called to confirm and to check it was an English girl. Well an English girl answered and I confirmed the time.
I got to the location and well this is when it started to go wrong. Its a rabbit warren of blocks of flats you cant tell one from the other and the names are not at all clear. There is no parking and what spaces there are have numbers like the are allotted to specific flats. Call the girl she said park anywhere (well she wont be paying the parking fine). Any way found a space, found the block, get buzzed in.
Spanish girl can't speak english all she can say is "Half hour £80". Now she's quite fit but I don't think my heart was in it by this time.
I show her the AW profile that says £70. she txts Jaz and Jaz calls me but by now i've had enough and leave.

OP, was the spanish girl the one in the pics? Or were the bodies similar?