Author Topic: Lucy little minx - Belfast - time waster  (Read 3720 times)

Johnfrombelfast

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

External Link/Members Only

Was trying to meet Lucy last week but I couldn't make her schedule, she text me today to say she was working, arranged to meet at 5pm, all by text, she dosent seem to like answering the phone. Told her I'd ring at 4:45 when I was near for the exact address etc. Rang no answer, text her and she replied. Text her again at 4:50 to say I was sitting in her Street, 5:05 she drove out passed me.

Why the fuck she got on like that I'll never know, not too impressed and certainly won't be trying again.


Offline Deey2k

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I’d have followed her home waste off a cunt
Banned reason: No intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Car58

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 252
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Always tempted to go and see Little minx has a great body if photos genuine but a few negative reviews on here now although anybody who has seen her was pleased enough but the thought of her cancelling at  last minute after putting time and effort into going to see her puts me off .
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Maniccon

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
I've spent a lot of time with Lucy and she does try her best to accommodate people, you even said she messaged you today to see if you were available which shows that she try's to take care of people. She doesn't answer the phone cause she's no time to chat with people while working, she's literally in that much demand. She's independent and has to handle ad posting,bookings and dealing with the clients, other girls with handlers normally have people dealing with a lot of the other stuff for them. She's definitely not one for running off on an appointment so if was even her that drove past you today I'd say there was something fairly important that would've dragged her away without giving notice. She's far nicer than some folk on here give her credit for,anybody that's had the chance to meet her can tell ya that.
Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac

jon84

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Funny, she txt me today as well. Glad I was unavailable
Great girl, but it’s seeming like it’s impossible to get a meet with her

Johnfrombelfast

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've spent a lot of time with Lucy and she does try her best to accommodate people, you even said she messaged you today to see if you were available which shows that she try's to take care of people. She doesn't answer the phone cause she's no time to chat with people while working, she's literally in that much demand. She's independent and has to handle ad posting,bookings and dealing with the clients, other girls with handlers normally have people dealing with a lot of the other stuff for them. She's definitely not one for running off on an appointment so if was even her that drove past you today I'd say there was something fairly important that would've dragged her away without giving notice. She's far nicer than some folk on here give her credit for,anybody that's had the chance to meet her can tell ya that.

She dosent give 2 fucks about anyone she wanted to organise her day for her own benefit not mine, which is why I got a text. When I was rang with no answer, she was not busy as she text me straight back, having booked 3 hours in advance, to have me sitting in her street on time waiting but still texting me, to then just ignore me and drive off. Fuck that, there no need to get on like that, a quick message to say no sorry she couldn't was all it would of took but she was just plain ignorant, to drive past me in her stupid wee car and look directly at me she didn't look like she was in a hurry. Fucking weirdo

Offline Maniccon

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
She doesn't drive a wee car so ya sure it was her that drove past. As I've said I've spent enough time with her and cancelling or whatever happened at that time of day is ever unlike her.
Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Soulsparc

Lol @ she doesn't drive a wee car.  Are you Lucy? You seem to know a lot about her!

Offline Maniccon

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Lol @ she doesn't drive a wee car.  Are you Lucy? You seem to know a lot about her!

No im just friends with her these days and know how tough the job is for her. Best I say something in her defence.
Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Deey2k

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Rookie Mistake getting to involved with a wg she doesn’t love just like the outer guys that’s hammering her at the end off the day it’s business And it’s only about money , I don’t blame them I’ve a business and if I sit hve a regular customer in one day I’ll not even think twice about them or how they are but if they are in front off me I’ll talk away and take care in their life’s once they are gone it’s on to the next one and I think wg’s Do the same so try not fall in love with her or think she’s your mate.
Banned reason: No intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Maniccon

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Rookie Mistake getting to involved with a wg she doesn’t love just like the outer guys that’s hammering her at the end off the day it’s business And it’s only about money , I don’t blame them I’ve a business and if I sit hve a regular customer in one day I’ll not even think twice about them or how they are but if they are in front off me I’ll talk away and take care in their life’s once they are gone it’s on to the next one and I think wg’s Do the same so try not fall in love with her or think she’s your mate.

Lol, loves a strong word mate. She's a sound girl and I'm perfectly aware of her job and our relationship status. As I've said we're friends and Id rather stand up for her if needed so her job doesn't get affected by people slating her. It's shit when things don't plan out, it happened to me durning the week with another girl. I kept my cool about it tho and the next night I banged her and her sister back to back.
Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Car58

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 252
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
At the end of the day if people are giving reviews positive or negative they have to be honest and if it was a bad experience best to say so and let others know .
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Deey2k

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 117
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Mare come on we’ve all fell into that trap that the hooker is our friend or fancies us even me too in my earlier days off punting yes you might be a regular but in no way shape of from are they friend’s with us is a business deal that’s it , most think we are seedy men just get in and out for your 30 mins or hour and move to the next one
Banned reason: No intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline andykane

Think that's the  whole idea of the forum. List your experience and let everybody make their mind up about whether they want to visit or not.
If she messed someone around like the OP then that shouldn't spark into a whole debate about why she did that and whether she's a decent girl or not. It's beside the point in my opinion. You are only as good as your last review, I happen to have met her a few times and all was good but I would be seriously pissed off if she'd messed me about like that and I would leave a bit review without hesitation.
If something came up she should have send a quick text not just fuck off there is no excuse for that!

Offline jimbob111

I've spent a lot of time with Lucy and she does try her best to accommodate people, you even said she messaged you today to see if you were available which shows that she try's to take care of people. She doesn't answer the phone cause she's no time to chat with people while working, she's literally in that much demand. She's independent and has to handle ad posting,bookings and dealing with the clients, other girls with handlers normally have people dealing with a lot of the other stuff for them. She's definitely not one for running off on an appointment so if was even her that drove past you today I'd say there was something fairly important that would've dragged her away without giving notice. She's far nicer than some folk on here give her credit for,anybody that's had the chance to meet her can tell ya that.

White Knight much?

Offline Greg05

White Knight much?

Every post of his has been about the same girl too...

Offline Maniccon

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Every post of his has been about the same girl too...

If ya want to hear other reviews just ask.
Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline andykane

If ya want to hear other reviews just ask.

I want to hear other reviews!  :lol:

Offline Maniccon

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
I want to hear other reviews!  :lol:

I'll write one up now from last Tuesday night.
Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline omega81

Are her pics real? In the old ones she had freckles but none in the current pics, makes me suspicious straight away but I do like a good kisser lol

Offline Greg05

Are her pics real? In the old ones she had freckles but none in the current pics, makes me suspicious straight away but I do like a good kisser lol

Seem accurate enough bar the lack of freckles/moles

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
The stench of BRASSO in this string is even stronger than the other one about this useless time waster.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Greg05

Are her pics real? In the old ones she had freckles but none in the current pics, makes me suspicious straight away but I do like a good kisser lol

The photos from the really old review that has been resurrected are pretty accurate

Masha013

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Had tried to see her years ago I think on the ravenhill road messed about a lot gave up after about the 2nd attempt. I wanted the freckles which was a bit of a turn on if she does have them.