Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Sensual Massage Colindale  (Read 1829 times)

Offline Wankingdead

External Link/Members Only
Comms:
Having read her reviews here and aware of her haphazard comms I texted her a week in advance but still it took her over two days to text back , meeting arranged and she said will text on the day to remind me which she did.
Location: Very close to Colindale tube station. New building nice small flat well decorated and very clean with spacious bathroom.
Cost: £100.
Girl: Jasmine is a small well toned latin girl, which she lacks in stature she makes up for in loudeness  she has the loudest voice ever, it is a miracle her neighbours don't bang on her wall to complain. She is about 5 foot 2, dark long hair, below medium natural boobs,, decent ass but not anything special or a WOW kind of butt.
Service:
Massage table, both fully naked, average massage with elements of CC swipes, turn over much the same, some boob rub and few kisses on cheeks and lips again nothing special or errotic.
HE: decent cock massage and balls work, she grap the shaft with both hands and do a twirl motion and other stuff however she keeps looking at you in a way that make you want to laugh.
Very clean shower facility with plenty of toiletaries.
Conclusion: This was an average massage delivered by a pretty talkative hyper happy girl, it is not as sensual as it should have been for the price or the effort it took to arrange.
Would I recommend her? Only as plan B and only if you can't get your local massage parlour to book you for a similar service for half the price.
Why is she positive? Although my review of her is mostly neutral, I somehow enjoyed her and her positive attitude in life, I walked out happy and that is  what edged her review into a positive territory.
Repeat visit:  No.

Offline Parking

The thing holding me back from seeing Jasmine is the trek...Will try to tick her off my list :hi: