Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sumana, UB10  (Read 1133 times)

6 review(s) for NanaNanaNana (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline NuruGuru

I saw Sumana in November last year when she was in Hayes - she was my second choice to Pakistani Shazna who let me down big time, but I'm glad I got to see her.

FEE - £150 / 1 hour

THE GIRL - Beautiful in person, pic didn't do her justice. She has really long thick hair, nicely styled which I really enjoyed. She was wearing a black cocktail dress and plain basic black lingerie set.
About 5'3 size 8. She's "fresh" in that, she's from India so has the accent.

LOCATION - Block of flats directly outside Hayes and Harlington Station. Parking can be tricky at night, I parked a few streets away.

THE MEET - The meet was fantastic. Lots of FK, cuddling. The OWO was good too. She was quite submissive and spent a lot of time going down on her peachy pocket which she either loved a lot and was very reactive too, or just a good actress. She tasted clean, was completely shaven and silky smooth skin. On with the jon and fucked her all over the bed, many positions, but no anal. After 2 pops I was done.

VFM - Definitely. She disappeared for a while as I was hoping to see her again, however, it looks like she's now back in Westminster so if you like your Indians she's worth the visit.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline TTGR

Zero AW feedback from Nov. 2017 to now, no CIM, no 30 mins option.

Pass.  :hi: