Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tyra Sheridan's Salford  (Read 4240 times)

11 review(s) for TyraWanks (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5551414) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5859244) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tony.the.man

External Link/Members Only

Venue: Sheridan's Salford
Date.  : February 2018
Price  : £40 for 30 mins plus £10 for CIM

Ok folks, this is probably going to be my first and last review on this forum, this experience has unfortunately brought an end to my fledgling career.

This was my second visit to Sheridan's, I saw Daisy in January 2018 which was a positive experience and was the reason for returning. Daisy was off the rota in early February so I booked Tyra who is of a similar age and build.

I confirmed the booking on the day and travelled to Salford, I made my way to reception at Sheridan's and was greeted by the receptionist (Nicola I think). She offered me a drink which I politely declined, it was breakfast time at Sheridan's and the receptionist then offered me a slice of toast from her plate. I politely declined but this did make me laugh. The receptionist showed me to the room and took the £40 fee from me. All good so far.

Tyra walked in to the room a few minutes later, she looked nothing like the girl I'd seen in reception in January, she looked stunning. Facially I would rate her 7.5 out of 10, she's tall, slim and is mixed race. The images and stats of Tyra on Sheridan's website are accurate. Tyra asked me what I liked, when I mentioned CIM she said there would be an extra £10 charge. Sheridan's website is very clear "OWO & CiM where offered is included" in the £40. In this case CIM was being offered as an extra. Had I been questioning the price of a sack of spuds in Asda, I would have stood my ground and insisted on paying the advertised price, this situation was somewhat different and I agreed to pay the extra £10 without any argument.

On to the action, we started off with FK which is also listed as a service Tyra offers. This wasn't very good, very closed mouthed and virtually no tongue involved. FK isn't a deal breaker for me so on to OWO, this was good. It wasn't deep and she did use her hand but there was a good combination of using her mouth and tongue and she took her time. I asked her if we could do RO, she agreed and said "no fingers", she was shaven and clean but seemed uncomfortable and was unresponsive. I took the hint, on went the hat and in to CG.

This is when things really went downhill (I should mention my hygiene is excellent and I am only average size downstairs). Tyra sat astride me and put one hand on the base of my cock, she then attempted to ride the tip (1 inch or approximately 3cm in metric) whilst keeping her hand on the base. I was watching her wondering what on earth she was doing. She continued this pantomime for a while then started complaining "it keeps on coming out". It quickly dawned on me, this was going to be a long and unenjoyable half hour. As this position wasn't doing anything for me I suggested RCG. I moved to the edge of the bed, Tyra was on her feet squatting down on me. I had an excellent view in this position and Tyra couldn't restrict me with her hand. After literally 10 seconds Tyra stood up and said she wasn't comfortable. The alarm bells were certainly ringing at this point. Tyra suggested more OWO which I went along with. After a few minutes we agreed on Mish and on went the rubber for a second time.

I have read reviews on this forum where people have said "she positioned her legs in such a way, I couldn't penetrate her fully". Being relatively new to the scene I was unsure what was meant by this, I am fully aware now. Tyra placed her legs in such a way, I couldn't get anywhere near her, by now I'd had enough of her antics, I wanted to pop and get out of the place. Tyra suggested doggie but I declined. I asked her for OWO to completion to which she agreed.

Her OWO technique wasn't very good this time around, there was no rhythm, she kept stopping and starting and she was using her hand too much. With some direction from me she eventually settled down, out of common courtesy I warned her when I was about to squirt, she promptly stopped all stimulation with hand and mouth. This didn't stop the inevitable, can't say I was impressed though. Daisy, during my first visit also performed OWO to completion. She kept going after I'd squirted and didn't charge me an extra £10 like Tyra did.

Tyra passed me a couple of wipes which I used to clean up, I gave her the extra £10 for CIM and began to get dressed. Having remained mostly silent for 25 minutes Tyra now began to talk to me, she told me she does private jobs when she's not working at Sheridan's, and she had a booking after finishing her shift that day. She said she would be getting paid more for a couple of hours work that night then she does all day at Sheridan's, she rolled her eyes when she said this. What she said didn't really bother me, the way she said it was as if she was too good to be working at Sheridan's. This sums up my experience with Tyra.

I rate Tyras service as follows (ratings are out of 10)

4................ FK       
6.................OWO           
0.................CG
0.................RCG
0.................MISH
0.................CIM (overcharged)
0.................ATTITUDE
0.................ENTHUSIASM

2.................OVERALL     

Would I see her again? No

Offline FLYING BLUE

This was my second visit to Sheridan's, I saw Daisy in January 2018 which was a positive experience

I have read reviews on this forum

And yet, you chose not to bother reviewing your positive visit to Daisy, for the benefit of others despite being a forum member at the time? :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 08:32:41 pm by FLYING BLUE »

goldwing1

On her profile it says " offering the oral without ( to completion at her own discretion)"
It`s a bit ambiguous but you can reckon 9 times out of 10 that it will incur an extra fee.

Offline NigelF

On her profile it says " offering the oral without ( to completion at her own discretion)"
It`s a bit ambiguous but you can reckon 9 times out of 10 that it will incur an extra fee.

What are you on about? The discretion is about whether she'll do it or not (of course that's entirely up to her). There is no excuse to charge an extra tenner for it when the website is very clear that it's included in the price (if it's offered - which in this case it was). See here: External Link/Members Only

There is no ambiguity about it.

Anyway, cheers for the detailed review Tony. I hope you post some more.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 09:26:30 pm by NigelF »

Offline yorkieyorkie

FFS I would’ve given up on this place if it wasn’t in the hope of seeing Tyra and Lauren. Think after reading this I’ll be giving Tyra a miss.

Online Bustydusty

I’ve been meaning to see her also but this is the first bad review I’ve seen of her and by a first time poster so a bit unsure - any other similar experiences with Tyra anyone?

Offline Northerndave666

Tony, thanks for the review, but if you let that experience put you off punting, then maybe it isn't for you, that seems all rather mild compared to some experiences people have had. I'd have thought a Neutral would have been a better shout.
I hope you keep at it, as this was a great review, covered all the bases and allows people to take their own view.

I did love the 1 Inch = 3 cm conversion rate comment!

It's only 2.54 cm, but as a fellow bloke we all like to exaggerate  :rolleyes:

Offline Nutcracker

I’m still gonna see her ASAP btw what’s happened to daisy.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I’m still gonna see her ASAP btw what’s happened to daisy.

My understanding is that she's gone South to see family for a while

Offline NigelF

Tony, thanks for the review, but if you let that experience put you off punting, then maybe it isn't for you, that seems all rather mild compared to some experiences people have had. I'd have thought a Neutral would have been a better shout.
I hope you keep at it, as this was a great review, covered all the bases and allows people to take their own view.

I did love the 1 Inch = 3 cm conversion rate comment!

It's only 2.54 cm, but as a fellow bloke we all like to exaggerate  :rolleyes:

I disagree about it sounding like a neutral. To me, it's sounds like a well-deserved negative. Of course you're right that it's not as bad some experiences other people have had (including myself of course) but it's still plenty bad enough. Anyway it's totally up to the OP and you're right that it doesn't really matter as all the bases were covered (which is the important thing) so people can take they're own view.
However, you raise an interesting point about why this has put him off punting (I didn't previously notice he said that). So a direct question to the OP (Tony the man) - why are you put off and why don't you just try to find more girls like Daisy (of which there are a good number out there, including at Sheridan's, e.g. Lauren)?

My understanding is that she's gone South to see family for a while

Cheers for the info.

Online Bustydusty

I rang Sheridans today and was told by holly basically that most of the girls there now will charge £10 extra for cim otherwise will just say they don’t do it - told her about the website and she was dismissive- to me the USP has now gone and so will a lot of customers

Offline Greatwhitekite

It doesn't matter how many glowing reviews a WG gets. It only takes 1 negative to put me off! As for the extra charge for C I M thats a bummer.

Offline Tony.the.man

Ok, my understanding is there are no time constraints to review on this forum, so even though I saw Daisy in January I can still post a review. I will point out however Daisy is already well reviewed on here and I would be repeating the same information. Tyra on the other hand only had 1 review when I went to see her. Is it not more useful to the forum and its members to see more reviews of Tyra then repeat what's already been said about Daisy?

And yet, you chose not to bother reviewing your positive visit to Daisy, for the benefit of others despite being a forum member at the time? :unknown:

Offline NigelF

Ok, my understanding is there are no time constraints to review on this forum, so even though I saw Daisy in January I can still post a review. I will point out however Daisy is already well reviewed on here and I would be repeating the same information. Tyra on the other hand only had 1 review when I went to see her. Is it not more useful to the forum and its members to see more reviews of Tyra then repeat what's already been said about Daisy?

All reviews are helpful. Another positive review is not actually repeating information, it's confirming the information further. Not everyone has the same experiences (case in point Tyra - who's been reviewed positively 3 times on here and with only positive comments from others), hence confirmation from a large number of different punters is always helpful.

Nonetheless, I agree that a review of Tyra is more helpful. Anyway, why have you been put off punting? There are many other girls out there (parlours, indies, agencies etc).
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 06:32:50 pm by NigelF »

Offline Tony.the.man

Absolutely with Nigel on this. It is very clear on Sheridan's website. She could've refused OWO to completion at her discretion, she didn't, she offered it, in which case the website is clear "OWO & CIM where offered included".

Offline Rack Admirer

They should amend the website to say that some girls charge for CIM. In fairness to Tyra, she did tell you in advance that it would be £10 more. If she hadn't mentioned the extra charge until after you'd done it, then that would definitely have been unacceptable.

I don't think us punters should moan too much about an extra £10, though. If it's a way of getting higher quality girls into Sheridans then I think we have to pay up. Sheridans - at one time - had probably the roughest line-up of WGs I've ever seen in a parlour. I turned up once to see a certain WG after seeing rave reviews on the fluffier, manc-oriented forum, and I had to make my excuses and leave. Even a whole Sildenafil pill would not have been enough to get me stiff.

There are some tastier-looking girls on their books now. I had my eyes on Tyra and, again, there are rave reviews on the fluffier, manc-oriented forum. I'm very grateful to the OP for this review as it sounds like she's not suited to working there.

OP: see Lauren next time. She is great fun and nice, firm body  :thumbsup:

Offline Tony.the.man

Point taken Nigel.

I don't want to sound soft, but on the day I saw Tyra I actually came out of Sheridan's feeling worse then when I went in, and £50 lighter. Northerndave666 may be right, maybe it's just not for me.
Irrespective of what I do, I should thank you on behalf of all new members for your reviews and recommendations, if memory serves me right, you recommended Daisy to a fellow newcomer on a thread I happened to read, as I've said already, I had a positive experience with her.
All reviews are helpful. Another positive review is not actually repeating information, it's confirming the information further. Not everyone has the same experiences (case in point Tyra - who's been reviewed positively 3 times on here and with only positive comments from others), hence confirmation from a large number of different punters is always helpful.

Nonetheless, I agree that a review of Tyra is more helpful. Anyway, why have you been put off punting? There are many other girls out there (parlours, indies, agencies etc).

Offline NigelF

Point taken Nigel.

I don't want to sound soft, but on the day I saw Tyra I actually came out of Sheridan's feeling worse then when I went in, and £50 lighter. Northerndave666 may be right, maybe it's just not for me.
Irrespective of what I do, I should thank you on behalf of all new members for your reviews and recommendations, if memory serves me right, you recommended Daisy to a fellow newcomer on a thread I happened to read, as I've said already, I had a positive experience with her.

Yes, I think us "seasoned punters" get a bit too accustomed to brushing off bad punts because we know there are many good ones out there. It's one thing to walk out feeling underwhelmed and ripped off but it's another to genuinely feel worse than when you went in. Almost all of my worst punts I would only describe as an "expensive wank" so perhaps it really isn't for you if you felt worse.

I think possibly the problem is that you're taking this punt too personally, as if it reflects on you (as in you are the reason Tyra was crap) but unless you were unclean or very rude then that's simply not the case although I can understand how some people might have difficulty in developing such a mentality.

Maybe I've got it wrong though. Anyway, I'm glad I was able to help you find a good first punt. In an attempt to give you some more good advice, I'd say you should go see Lauren and if you have another poor punt then perhaps you should "retire" (after posting a review on here of course). However if you have a good punt then I think you should continue (but perhaps only choosing girls who are well-reviewed on here) as clearly there's no reason why you shouldn't receive good service from many others just like Daisy and Lauren.

As a side note, as I suggested earlier, I personally would quite like to see more reviews from you because I thought this was a rather good one and it certainly told me everything I like to know.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 07:55:24 pm by NigelF »

Offline wilburs horse

This has crept in. We were once told the only charge for extras at Sheridans was for anal. Also for a while we were encouraged to finish that way with the cum guzzling ads and slurping the lot comments on the other forum. Not too bothered as you still have owo in the all inclusive price and facials. As it stands some girls do some don't. Like a grey area.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Bustydusty

For me personally it’s about an hour round trip so has to be better than nearer places or not worth the trip

goldwing1

If you fancy a threesome, 2 girls - 1 hour - £130, don`t think you can get any cheaper.
£160 is the cheapest i`ve seen at other parlours and on Adultwork, probably £200 is the going rate unless you get lucky on a reverse bid.

neil1978

Thanks for the review.
Don't let it put you off, just don't see her again.

The website definitely needs amending. Luckily for me, cim does nothing for me so it's not a problem.

Online Dean801

I disagree totally northerndave.this was a justified negative in my eyes.
The point where she complained it keeps coming out would’ve pissed me right off.You are being paid to make sure it doesn’t!
Excellent review on a girl who I had in my sights.il hold fire for now.

Offline Dickled

I'm sorry the op had this experience, although personally I think Sheridans is a great parlour.
One point though, is anybody finding that when they click on a girls name, details for a different girl appear, e.g.if I click on Poppy I get Ava, and if I click on Roxanne I get Frankie.  :unknown:

Offline NigelF

I'm sorry the op had this experience, although personally I think Sheridans is a great parlour.

Surely that's a bit too much of a broad statement (I know it's obvious but the way you've phrased it makes it sound absolute rather than just overall). Not every girl at Sheridan's is great (unless you've seen them all) and there are a number of reviews on here that demonstrate that. Of course it's unrealistic to expect to every girl to be amazing and overall I do pretty much agree with you but it just seems like a fairly inane comment in this thread.

One point though, is anybody finding that when they click on a girls name, details for a different girl appear, e.g.if I click on Poppy I get Ava, and if I click on Roxanne I get Frankie.  :unknown:

Yes that sometimes happens to me too and it's been going on for ages. I think the girl who's profile it actually takes you to is the girl actually on the rota but I could be wrong (as that's only based on one experience). Obviously you can and will eventually need to call them anyway but it is still annoying. I think their Twitter is usually accurate (although of course there is still the risk of girls not turning up).
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 01:14:06 pm by NigelF »

Offline Dickled

Surely that's a bit too much of a broad statement (I know it's obvious but the way you've phrased it makes it sound absolute rather than just overall). Not every girl at Sheridan's is great (unless you've seen them all) and there are a number of reviews on here that demonstrate that. Of course it's unrealistic to expect to every girl to be amazing and overall I do pretty much agree with you but it just seems like a fairly inane comment in this thread.
Yes, you're right, I suppose it was a very broad statement, was just thinking about the bawdy, jolly vibe I experience whenever I visit the place, stemming from Nicola's stewardship I suppose.
With hindsight, a pointless post really, well the first bit anyway.
Forgive my inanity.  :)

Offline yorkieyorkie

Yeah their website does need ‘improving’

Offline Tony.the.man

Nigel, I think you're right I have taken this too personally, I'm going to draw a line under it and move on. I'm still not sure if this is for me but I'm going to take your advice and see Lauren, I'll report back in due course.

In the mean time I've taken on board your comments about reviewing a girl even if she's already well reviewed, I'll review Daisy which was my first experience at a place like Sheridan's, I'm sure you'll find it amusing.

Yes, I think us "seasoned punters" get a bit too accustomed to brushing off bad punts because we know there are many good ones out there. It's one thing to walk out feeling underwhelmed and ripped off but it's another to genuinely feel worse than when you went in. Almost all of my worst punts I would only describe as an "expensive wank" so perhaps it really isn't for you if you felt worse.

I think possibly the problem is that you're taking this punt too personally, as if it reflects on you (as in you are the reason Tyra was crap) but unless you were unclean or very rude then that's simply not the case although I can understand how some people might have difficulty in developing such a mentality.

Maybe I've got it wrong though. Anyway, I'm glad I was able to help you find a good first punt. In an attempt to give you some more good advice, I'd say you should go see Lauren and if you have another poor punt then perhaps you should "retire" (after posting a review on here of course). However if you have a good punt then I think you should continue (but perhaps only choosing girls who are well-reviewed on here) as clearly there's no reason why you shouldn't receive good service from many others just like Daisy and Lauren.

As a side note, as I suggested earlier, I personally would quite like to see more reviews from you because I thought this was a rather good one and it certainly told me everything I like to know.

Offline Tony.the.man

Thanks for ringing Sheridan's to try and clear this up, I don't think there is a fixed policy regarding CIM.

I read a review on this forum within the last 2 weeks, where a person visited Sheridan's, once in the room the girl quoted the extra £10 charge for CIM, if memory serves me right the punter had an argument with the girl and she backed down and didn't charge him.

I would not get into an argument with a girl over this, and would certainly not recommend this course of action for obvious reasons.

I rang Sheridans today and was told by holly basically that most of the girls there now will charge £10 extra for cim otherwise will just say they don’t do it - told her about the website and she was dismissive- to me the USP has now gone and so will a lot of customers

Offline NigelF

In the mean time I've taken on board your comments about reviewing a girl even if she's already well reviewed, I'll review Daisy which was my first experience at a place like Sheridan's, I'm sure you'll find it amusing.

A review of Daisy would be good (especially since January is fairly recent) but considering she's not currently active (and we don't know when she'll be back) I can't say that a review of Daisy is that important. FlyingBlue's point hinged more on the fact that you didn't review nearer the time (or at least review her first). Also, I've seen Daisy multiple times, so purely for me, I don't care (but it'll still help others). Nonetheless, I do think you should do one.

Have you seen any other girls (either at Sheridan's or elsewhere)? I'd be even more interested in reviews of those girls (even if they're old punts - as long as they're currently active/working then it's fine).

Offline Baggieboy

I’m amazed to read the negative review of Tyra above. I’ve seen her probably 15 times now since she started at Sheridans and for me she is probably the best girl I have ever seen in a parlour or as an escort. Physically she is very much my type, facially she is absolutely stunning and her service has been amazing every time I’ve seen her, she has obliged with everything and given 100% and more on every occasion. I cannot say enough good things about her. All I would say is that we’ve all probably seen girls where there just doesn’t seem to be a connection and it seems like that must have been the way of it for the guy above. For me Tyra is perfect.

Offline yorkieyorkie

I’m amazed to read the negative review of Tyra above. I’ve seen her probably 15 times now since she started at Sheridans and for me she is probably the best girl I have ever seen in a parlour or as an escort. Physically she is very much my type, facially she is absolutely stunning and her service has been amazing every time I’ve seen her, she has obliged with everything and given 100% and more on every occasion. I cannot say enough good things about her. All I would say is that we’ve all probably seen girls where there just doesn’t seem to be a connection and it seems like that must have been the way of it for the guy above. For me Tyra is perfect.

Maybe a more detailed review would help?

Offline Baggieboy

Not sure what more you need to know but if it helps then whenever I’ve seen her I’ve experienced full on snogging and for me she has one of the prettiest faces I’ve ever seen
anywhere, her oral skills are fantastic with plenty of deepthroat and eye contact, she has the most lovely and sweet tasting pussy and has intense orgasms from oral each time literally soaking my face and she’s a delight to fuck and has always encouraged me to fuck her as deep as possible which is totally contrary to the initial poster’s review. I’ve never had a single bad moment with her and she’s very obliging and enthusiastic. Also she is very happy to perform cim. Whilst Tyra is on the scene I
certainly won’t be seeing any other girl as I know I won’t have as good a time, I probably though need to cut back on the frequency of my visits to her or else she will end up bankrupting me😊

nuts4you

Good afternoon Tyra,I take business has slowed down 

Offline Baggieboy

Lol, just seen her first thing this morning and she was already booked pretty much solid for the day after me so I wouldn’t call that a slowing down of business, I’d say it simply speaks volumes about how excellent she is.

neil1978

Ive just got back from seeing her.
I was in sheridans at about 10:15am and she was booked up until about 1:30pm
Whoever booked her for 11am was running late so I managed to see her then.
Near enough every phone call was a booking for tyra so she's still very much busy.
I can't do a report for today as I did one recently.
I never thought I'd find anyone who could out do Savannah at cheshire elite in Crewe, until I met Tyra.

I'm expecting all the fanboy crap to be thrown at me now, but I'm just being honest.

Online Bustydusty

Gonna have to see for myself  :unknown:

Offline yorkieyorkie

Not sure what more you need to know but if it helps then whenever I’ve seen her I’ve experienced full on snogging and for me she has one of the prettiest faces I’ve ever seen
anywhere, her oral skills are fantastic with plenty of deepthroat and eye contact, she has the most lovely and sweet tasting pussy and has intense orgasms from oral each time literally soaking my face and she’s a delight to fuck and has always encouraged me to fuck her as deep as possible which is totally contrary to the initial poster’s review. I’ve never had a single bad moment with her and she’s very obliging and enthusiastic. Also she is very happy to perform cim. Whilst Tyra is on the scene I
certainly won’t be seeing any other girl as I know I won’t have as good a time, I probably though need to cut back on the frequency of my visits to her or else she will end up bankrupting me😊

Did she charge extra for cim?

Offline Baggieboy

I think I’ve disclosed enough about her mate, too many questions, just go and see her if you’re curious or see someone else. What I paid for or didn’t pay for in the room is my business I think.

Online Bustydusty

It’s the kind of information that people like to know - some  people even do reviews to help others decide who is worth seeing...

Offline yorkieyorkie

I think I’ve disclosed enough about her mate, too many questions, just go and see her if you’re curious or see someone else. What I paid for or didn’t pay for in the room is my business I think.

Appreciate the info provided but not disclosing services and ESPECIALLY costs is pretty mind boggling. That’s what punters like me and others like to know. All your comments are about this lady and I don’t question the authenticity but you saying what you have above is  :dash: and pretty hilarious.

Offline NigelF

All I would say is that we’ve all probably seen girls where there just doesn’t seem to be a connection and it seems like that must have been the way of it for the guy above.

This review isn't a case of lack of "connection". It's her clearly providing shit service - there's no two ways about it. It does however seem that this is unusual given her numerous other positive reviews and comments on here. At best, she was having a "bad day" but if that's the case she should have gone home (which would also help her feel better) rather than taking punters' money and providing crap service.

In this and your subsequent post, there's enough information to put it all into your own separate review. Just posting in here isn't the most appropriate place for it and it just comes across as white knighting. Posting a review will barely take any time at all, certainly a lot less than you've already spent posting.

Anyway, I'd much rather see reviews for the girls you haven't had a "connection" with. Negative and neutral reviews are often the most helpful (even if they're old - as long as the WG is still active it'll still be helpful).

for me she has one of the prettiest faces I’ve ever seen anywhere

I know looks are subjective but this is a ridiculous statement. I've only caught a glimpse of her while in the waiting room (so far) and I've definitely seen many facially better looking girls out and about. I've also seen better looking WGs. Nonetheless, I certainly do think she's good looking but to say she's the best I've ever seen anywhere would be ludicrous. I could perhaps understand if you just mean that she's the prettiest girl you've slept with (so far).

I certainly won’t be seeing any other girl as I know I won’t have as good a time

Another ridiculous statement unless you've already seen every other girl out there. Of course you won't have but surely to back up your statement you'll have seen a good number so out of curiosity how many WGs have you seen?

This is a punters' forum for helping other punters. You're happy to disclose every other detail but the price is beyond the pale  :crazy:

It’s the kind of information that people like to know - some  people even do reviews to help others decide who is worth seeing...
Appreciate the info provided but not disclosing services and ESPECIALLY costs is pretty mind boggling. That’s what punters like me and others like to know. All your comments are about this lady and I don’t question the authenticity but you saying what you have above is  :dash: and pretty hilarious.

+1
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 06:59:51 pm by NigelF »

Offline Baggieboy

Wow, so much criticism, don’t think i’ll be arsed posting anything on this particular forum again if this is the flak that flies around. I provided loads of info in Tyra’s service but chose not to disclose one bit of info re. payment, which is my right. As for criticising my opinion on how pretty I think she is and how I regard her service as outstanding and consequently have no desire at the immediate time of seeing another girl, I think I’m fully entitled to my opinions. This girl is great, she’s constantly fully booked and gets amazing reviews aside from the one above. Nothing more to say on this matter so criticise away amongst yourselves if my comments/opinions bother you guys so much.

Offline NigelF

Wow, so much criticism, don’t think i’ll be arsed posting anything on this particular forum again if this is the flak that flies around. I provided loads of info in Tyra’s service but chose not to disclose one bit of info re. payment, which is my right. As for criticising my opinion on how pretty I think she is and how I regard her service as outstanding and consequently have no desire at the immediate time of seeing another girl, I think I’m fully entitled to my opinions. This girl is great, she’s constantly fully booked and gets amazing reviews aside from the one above. Nothing more to say on this matter so criticise away amongst yourselves if my comments/opinions bother you guys so much.

I don't see why you need to be so sensitive. Anyway, who are the girls you've not had a "connection" with? If you're not going to review them at least name and shame them.

Offline yorkieyorkie

This review isn't a case of lack of "connection". It's her clearly providing shit service - there's no two ways about it. It does however seem that this is unusual given her numerous other positive reviews and comments on here. At best, she was having a "bad day" but if that's the case she should have gone home (which would also help her feel better) rather than taking punters' money and providing crap service.

In this and your subsequent post, there's enough information to put it all into your own separate review. Just posting in here isn't the most appropriate place for it and it just comes across as white knighting. Posting a review will barely take any time at all, certainly a lot less than you've already spent posting.

Anyway, I'd much rather see reviews for the girls you haven't had a "connection" with. Negative and neutral reviews are often the most helpful (even if they're old - as long as the WG is still active it'll still be helpful).

I know looks are subjective but this is a ridiculous statement. I've only caught a glimpse of her while in the waiting room (so far) and I've definitely seen many facially better looking girls out and about. I've also seen better looking WGs. Nonetheless, I certainly do think she's good looking but to say she's the best I've ever seen anywhere would be ludicrous. I could perhaps understand if you just mean that she's the prettiest girl you've slept with (so far).

Another ridiculous statement unless you've already seen every other girl out there. Of course you won't have but surely to back up your statement you'll have seen a good number so out of curiosity how many WGs have you seen?

This is a punters' forum for helping other punters. You're happy to disclose every other detail but the price is beyond the pale  :crazy:

+1

Once again I’m fully agreeing with everything you’ve said Nigel  :hi:

THORMOND

I had planned to go to Sheridans on Sunday. Don't think I can be arsed now after all these posts.   :thumbsdown:

neil1978

I had planned to go to Sheridans on Sunday. Don't think I can be arsed now after all these posts.   :thumbsdown:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline yorkieyorkie

LOL

THORMOND

Has anybody else realised that there is no longer a price list on the welcome page? I clicked on it and it takes me back to the enter page.

neil1978

Has anybody else realised that there is no longer a price list on the welcome page? I clicked on it and it takes me back to the enter page.
they must be changing it or something. It was there yesterday.
Let's hope OWO is still included!!!