Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tranquil Body Indulgence - Swindon  (Read 1610 times)

Suity

I have been thinking of trying a tantric massage for ages and seen Kim's website but never got round to it. I wish I hadn't.

She looked a little old for my tastes from her website but...well...you never know...40ish.

Comms were fine - she replied quickly and arranged to see her for an hour later the same day.

Location - half way between Swindon and Malmesbury. Middle of the countryside. Very private.

Arrived at the given time. Her husband let me in.

Dear god. The house was a dump. Seriously. You know the houses you see on the news "body discovered after 300 milk bottles left on doorstep". And Kim herself...her website photos clearly predated the invention of the internet. She was at least 60. Time had not been kind to her and she had put on at least 3 stone since the photos were taken.

I managed to keep my eyes closed for nearly all of the massage.

Dont.

External Link/Members Only

Offline JoshuaJay

I spotted Kim's website 2 or 3 years ago and it looked tempting but Swindon's a little far for me to go.  Now it seems her service isn't all it's cracked up to be.  Thanks for the review.

Offline houseboot

Oh dear. I thought i'd posted a warning about Kim. I've just looked, can't find it.

Agree, pictures taken many, many years ago.

I saw her 4 years ago and she looked 60'ish.

Hubby was sat at the kitchen table perusing his laptop.
R
Tantric? Nothing like tantric. She used copious amounts of baby oil .... the most anyone has used on me. Yuk! Took for ever to get off.

Did you get her missive on the "Do's and Don'ts" of touching her?

Ok'ish experience but one never to be repeated.

House was ok when I was there though.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 04:51:34 pm by houseboot »

Offline houseboot

Now moved to Spain, see her website for details.