Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy_Blysse. Touring - met in London Aldgate  (Read 1521 times)

11 review(s) for Lucy Ivy (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Billy the kid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Couple of things firstly. This lady tours, is based from Kings Lynne I believe, but I met in London hence the region used for the review.

Met at the end of 2017. Booked via A/W after searching for 'cock worship' providers.
Booked a couple of weeks in advance using the touring date schedule on the profile, usual follow ups via text in the days prior. Chatty texts and good comms.

Location was a hotel very near Aldgate East station, nice hotel and a nice executive room. Room and floor Number texted, past reception with a nod of hello, up in the lift, along the corridor (which was the last room at the far end of the corridor which I thought was either a nice move - or maybe just luck - to avoid neighbours both sides) :dash:.

As stated I had booked a cock worship session (although had to remind Lucy). Her rates are £120 for a GFE, but £150 for Cock worship, rimming, and toys. I coughed up £150, but not interested in the Rimming (just not my thing) and after a shower (nice bathroom etc) settled in for some fun.

About Lucy:- profile says 45. That was probably 5 years ago at least. Not as trim as the profile photos suggest - I think there are some clever angles and airbrushing involved - so had I been there for a GFE I would have been pretty disappointed. Blonde, Scottish lady height about 5'5. Was nicely kitted out and had made an effort.

So - in terms of the meet - I was there pretty exclusively for cock worship and edging, and Lucy was extremely good in this department. Tits came out pretty quickly for some playing and chewing, plus everything else was offered a couple of times (I think she fancied a bit) but declined and I advised her to concentrate on 'little billy' for the duration which she did and seemed to really enjoy as well.

Quite chatty as we went along - maybe a little too much from time to time as I was keen to lie back and enjoy! :music:

Things brought to an explosive conclusion, clean up, chat for a while (she did get rather heated about less polite punters, drugs and un-professional WG's) which I decided was an opportune time to leg it :timeout:

Overall a positive for the work done.
A bit over the top price wise for my needs - but she had significant positive feedback on A/W and provided what I was looking for.
Would I visit for a GFE - no.
Would I go back for more of the same - not at that price. There is better out there for less, plus younger and more attractive (ouch).
Before I am lambasted with 'where are the other review?' - don't worry, I've only just got up and running on here and will get to them all!

Can't fault the service provided - hence the positive, but eyes wide open gents.

Billy
 :hi: